IGNORED

Tuesday informal group dinner.

Whip

We will have a casual dinner Tuesday at our gathering place.

There will be a small charge to only cover the cost of the meal.

Diamond will be at the bar to take care of our hydration needs.

I will announce the menu when I figure it out. I am thinkin spaghetti, chili etc......

If you have any thoughts this is the place to be heard.

Whip

Food as proposed seems right, with Diamond at the helm hydration will be well handled , price seems right !

What's to add ?

Mr. Olson and wife Cindy definitely plan to be there :thumbsup:

I like spaghetti with GOOD meatballs, but will eat most any spaghetti if available :-) I do like garlic bread with my Spaghetti ! maybe a large bowl of lettuce and few fixing for a small salad?

First off, Whip, I'd simply say I'll eat anything, so no worries regardless what you decide. That said, given it'll be July, is there any option for just throwing burgers/sausages on a BBQ? I'm saying that without any idea of the setup there, so don't know if that's feasible at all.

First off, Whip, I'd simply say I'll eat anything, so no worries regardless what you decide. That said, given it'll be July, is there any option for just throwing burgers/sausages on a BBQ? I'm saying that without any idea of the setup there, so don't know if that's feasible at all.

See Monday. night

See Monday. night

D'oh!