IGNORED

Forgot my shoes

Rougarou

So I have a work trip to Dallas. I prepped my stuff last night like I generally do before a trip. This morning since we are all creatures of habit I put my riding boots on and throw my bags and laptop in the cases. I get to the airport with the intent of changing into my dress shoes for the flight, alas, no shoes. So tan pants and black riding boots it shall be for the meeting.

Lone_RT_rider
Ha, I did that once commuting to work. Spent all day in khakis and riding boots. No one even noticed. :thumbsup:

Heck, you would actually fit in at my workplace. :D

I dropped my young son off at his grandmother's house for the day with no shoes more than once...-and there was the time I walked out the door and drove overnight to a conference leaving my dress shirts hanging by my kitchen door. Got to MC the opening session in the finest Fred Meyer had to offer at 7am.

Now, let's not talk about pants...

Ha, I did that once commuting to work. Spent all day in khakis and riding boots. No one even noticed. :thumbsup:

I assume you have "HD Parking Only" spots up front?

So I have a work trip to Dallas. I prepped my stuff last night like I generally do before a trip. This morning since we are all creatures of habit I put my riding boots on and throw my bags and laptop in the cases. I get to the airport with the intent of changing into my dress shoes for the flight, alas, no shoes. So tan pants and black riding boots it shall be for the meeting.

Did the same thing two weeks ago. Rode the bike down to St Augustine to brief the Florida Adjutant General. Took my suit but no dress shoes. Only one person noticed the riding boots...

I rarely wear shoes at home or when driving. The combination of these two resulted in pulling into the restaurant parking lot in another town sans shoes. :dopeslap:

One year at the Death Valley get-together in Beatty, NV, as was my procedure, I toss in a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor low tops for off bike activities. Unfortunately I had several pair of the Converse laying around and managed to toss in two lefts. :dopeslap::dopeslap:

Lone_RT_rider

I assume you have "HD Parking Only" spots up front?

Ummmm....yep. :) The other half of the bikes in the parking lot part down a bit from there.

20171020_070435-L.jpg