IGNORED

Riding in Italy?

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

Hi all,

since Nina and yours truly moved to Italy that of course also means new friends and new riding opportunities.

Back in 2016 we met Enrico Grassi, via Facebook, and we've become friends since. Now, Enrico did what I did... he left the corporate rat race and decided that he'd do what he really liked for the remainder of his working life.

In his case it was setting up a touring company in Italy.

I already had him included in my own touring website, but since I retired from 'active duty' I can now wholeheartedly recommend him.

And as with many things in Italy, that's just to do him (and YOU) a FAVOR. No money in it for me, nor do I need it.

He's been working real hard these past three years and now has a wonderful range of tours, and some great recommendations from US customers to back it up!

We were chatting the other day, and he mentioned he still hasn't filled all his spots for all his tours this summer.

So..... should you be looking for an Italian trip, check out his website. Oh, and if you should be 4 or more and wanting to book, mention my name and you'll get a 5% discount !

(I expect a free cup of coffee from ya'll in return of course...... but no rush :grin: :grin: :grin: )

This is Enrico's website... go ahead an browse it, it's nice !!

Hear the Road touring company

And below is a picture of him I took on one of his Tuscany rides.

Enrico-1000v.jpg