IGNORED

Just passing on the deal

Rougarou

• 4 months later...

Hey you could always get fatter! :eat: I could use some taller, but that's a litte harder to come by. :grin: Looks hardly worn! :thumbsup:

Pat

Hey you could always get fatter! :eat: I could use some taller, but that's a litte harder to come by. :grin: Looks hardly worn! :thumbsup:

Pat

Oi, I just picked up a pair of Dainese trq race out air boots for $150,.....still smell new and the soles look like they didn't even touch the ground. There's deals to be had,.....just got to be patient.

X002.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Living the Dream said:

I think Goodwill has caught on that Aerostitch are some quality items.

This one is starting bid at $399.99

I wonder if they will start selling BMW gear as well.   :whistle:

12 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

I wonder if they will start selling BMW gear as well.   :whistle:

The do!!  I've posted Aerostitch, motoport and bmw gear from them. 

I've personally purchased my aerostich, alpinestars, dainese, rev'it and other gear, in mostly new or actual new with tag condition.

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice price, only caveat is, the 4 (IV) will not work on the newer bikes. Works on the 2014s' and I don't know where the cutoff is but, I tried my IV on the 19 GSA. (after sales guy told me it wouldn't work) (had to prove him wrong :grin:) I just got a flickering on the unit, it would not operate. :dontknow:

2 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Nice price, only caveat is, the 4 (IV) will not work on the newer bikes. Works on the 2014s' and I don't know where the cutoff is but, I tried my IV on the 19 GSA. (after sales guy told me it wouldn't work) (had to prove him wrong :grin:) I just got a flickering on the unit, it would not operate. :dontknow:

Looks like it comes with the mount,......so you don't get to use the whizz wheel, go old school, and actually touch the thing.

• Like 1
szurszewski

Well that would look just swell on my '12... if anyone else here is bidding please let me know - I'd rather just let you have it than get in a bidding war. 

25 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Two hours is plenty polite enough, bid away Josh! :yes:

Watch out for the damn snipers, they'll get you at the last second.

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, szurszewski said:

Well that would look just swell on my '12... if anyone else here is bidding please let me know - I'd rather just let you have it than get in a bidding war. 

Didja get it,....only $99,......a sweet deal if you did.

Last bidder was a straight up sniper move, auction ended at 1830.

image.png.2ea07dd9c872d5335ebe8a63136fa824.png

• Like 1
szurszewski

I did not - didn’t actually bid. We were out on our daily walk later than planned and I forgot to check while we were walking. My plan had been to only go up to $100 though, so I likely would have been out bid anyway. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

I'm gonna bid on these lights  to replace my $15 Walmart lights on the RT  Anybody ever heard of them?:dontknow::dopeslap:

681615117121230TonD.JPG723751117121229TonD.JPG

Hope you get 'em....I know you know they're the best!

Pardon my ignorance, but which ones are they?  Erica?   I have the Darlas and do not recall if they look like those.  I could get out of this recliner and go out in the garage to look , but it is easier to type on the laptop.  Know what I'm sayin'?  :dontknow:

• Haha 1
Warren Dean
21 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

Pardon my ignorance, but which ones are they?  Erica?   I have the Darlas and do not recall if they look like those.  I could get out of this recliner and go out in the garage to look , but it is easier to type on the laptop.  Know what I'm sayin'?  :dontknow:

Slacker!😜😜

Now that I scroll through all of the photos, I can see the wires, which help with the size perspective.   Nice deal even with ordering a harness to hook them directly; I do know that the relay harness alone cost $30, shipped.  Guessing that would be all that is needed unless fork mounts are desired.  I wish I could find deals like that at my local Goodwill store.  

On 4/18/2020 at 8:53 AM, BamaJohn said:

Hope you get 'em....I know you know they're the best!

Ya, they're already outside of the limits I'd spend on lights,....current bid is at $151 with 4.5 days left.

• Haha 1