IGNORED

Costco

Silver_Point_1

Silver_Point_1

I'm looking at buying a new R1200RS. Has anyone tried using the Costco motor program? Just curious on how well it works. I live in Ventura county in California.

Thanks

Edited by Silver_Point_1
Danny caddyshack Noonan

I would have definitely. I didn't use it though. I ended up with a year old floor model instead that was cheaper yet.

Had fairly quick responses from the dealers after filling out the price request form.

szurszewski

My little brother just got his first new car via the Costco program. He got a good price - though not amazing - and he didn't have to do any haggling at all, which he would have been awful at. I know a few others who have used it and liked it.

My little brother just got his first new car via the Costco program. He got a good price - though not amazing - and he didn't have to do any haggling at all, which he would have been awful at. I know a few others who have used it and liked it.

This was also my experience when we bought our Acura RDX thru Costco...a decent but not spectacular deal. No hassle, tho, which is worth something, I really hate dealing with car sales people.