IGNORED

Seat Concepts Seats

60Aviator

I bought a seat from Seat Concepts for my 2017 GSA after reading some good reviews. Good looking seat but they are as firm as Sargent seats. For me after 70-100 miles (even after 1000+ miles of break in) I have 2 painful hotspots where the butt bones meet the seat. Most important thing is they only take returns if not used so no refunds. They will take it back and try a different foam which I am doing now since I have no other choice but to sell it on Ebay. I will follow up when I get it back but wanted everyone to know of their limited no refund policy.

Bill_Walker

I had better luck with one of their seats for my KLX250S. Initially it was very hard and I was worried I had made a mistake, but after a few 80-mile+ rides it's gotten pretty comfortable.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the seat back and they changed the shape and used a softer foam. Totally a different seat now and did 400 miles with none of the previous problems. Only additional cost was me shipping them the seat back.

Lone_RT_rider
Got the seat back and they changed the shape and used a softer foam. Totally a different seat now and did 400 miles with none of the previous problems. Only additional cost was me shipping them the seat back.

Sounds like a happy customer! If they have a review portion of their website, make sure you post something about their customer service. People that go shopping online (like me) love this kind of feedback when thinking about purchases. :)