IGNORED

GS-911 questions

r77toy

Which GS-911 will work on my '05 R1200ST?

Does the V1006.3 have all of the functions I need for my bike?

It looks like I need to get a Garage Laptop

Any of the current red GS-911s will work with your bike. However, since your bike has the round 10-pin diagnostic connector, the GS-911wifi (10-pin) would be the best choice.

The HEX Code website has all of the info on what bikes are covered and what you can do. You can also update your software as new things are added or bugs get fixed.

If you can find a good deal on one,the yellow G911 either USB or Bluetooth versions will work just fine on your 05 ST

Can be found in the low $200 range.

Make sure you get a real one with Hex serial number,caution against ebay units as they are often fakes that do not function properly and will not interface with the Hex site.

Put a WTB ad here or on MOA or ADVRider websites.

JR356

St0nkingByte

I'm about to bring my 2005 R1200RT out of hibernation. Last year I was having trouble with it dying while sitting in traffic. I couldn't figure out exactly what was causing the issue and couldn't figure out how to reproduce it.

Would the GS-911 help diagnose a mystery shutdown?

I'm about to bring my 2005 R1200RT out of hibernation. Last year I was having trouble with it dying while sitting in traffic. I couldn't figure out exactly what was causing the issue and couldn't figure out how to reproduce it.

Would the GS-911 help diagnose a mystery shutdown?

Evening St0nkingByte

It could (IF) the problem causing your issue is something that the GS-911 reads or something the GS-91 sees a failure code on.

Some problems will show up on GS-911 while other problems won't.