IGNORED

2019 MOA Rally

I don't think it's been officially announced yet, but the the Rally Site Selection page of the MOA website (http://www.bmwmoa.org/page/rally_siteselection) indicates the 2019 MOA rally will be in Lebanon, TN. No dates indicated.

Don't know if that is official or not. I've got an apartment project starting there next year. Seems like a strange place for the Rally,

It's finally official (on the MOA site instead of just Facebook): RALLY ZONES UPDATED, 2019 RALLY LOCATION, DATES ANNOUNCED

Thursday through Saturday, 13-15 June 2019

James E. Ward Agricultural and Community Center/Wilson County Exposition Center.

945 E. Baddour Pkwy, Lebanon, TN 37087

At first look, there do not seem to be many hotels, restaurants, etc. nearby, but Nashville is only 20 miles or so away. Being in June, could be pleasant weather for camping.

At first look, there do not seem to be many hotels, restaurants, etc. nearby, but Nashville is only 20 miles or so away. Being in June, could be pleasant weather for camping.

There are all kinds of places to stay and eat just west of that I40 exit, as you get closer to Nashville.

I went to the Wilson County fair last summer at that location. Nice fairgrounds. Big.

close enough I can bring the RV, but did not see any parks close by. will have to investigate further. Have not attended a MOA rally since around 2008. Time to attend one again.

szurszewski
close enough I can bring the RV, but did not see any parks close by. will have to investigate further. Have not attended a MOA rally since around 2008. Time to attend one again.

typically there is rv space on site, but maybe just in a field/parking lot and likely no hookups

• 3 weeks later...
TN_R_Girl

Lebanon also puts you right near some epic riding in the Cumberland Plateau.

greiffster

typically there is rv space on site, but maybe just in a field/parking lot and likely no hookups

According to the website, the Ag center has a 1000 RV sites with electric and water.

szurszewski

According to the website, the Ag center has a 1000 RV sites with electric and water.

Just 1000? Geez - that'll never work!

As a survivor of the Bloomsburg, PA rally and a westerner used to evaporative cooling, I have decided never to cross the south or mid west during the hottest and most humid months of the year. I really enjoy MOA nationals. Not going to Des Moines nor Lebanon.

• 2 months later...