1999 K1200LT
mid-1990s Hannigan Astro sidecar

Mechanically in great shape with all services up to date and fluids just changed. Good tires all around.
Sidecar mounted to bike summer of 2016, properly sprung custom shocks new in winter of 2016.

Purchased the bike and sidecar separately and put the rig together for an extended trip taken in 2016/2017; trip is over and we're on to other things. If we had the time and money to keep traveling there is no reason we wouldn't hop in the rig and go for another year - it's ready to roll!

Between purchase and now, in addition to all regular maintenance services (fluids, brake pads, etc), I added the following to the bike and sidecar:
stainless brake lines
new in-tank fuel hoses
throttle cables
Odyssey battery
shocks (all three corners)
crankcase to throttle body breather hose
intake boots
replaced exhaust with low-mile used unit
all clutch parts and rear main seal replaced at BMW dealer summer 2017 (less than 10,000 miles ago)
final drive completely rebuilt professional (ALL bearings and seals replaced) about 7,000 miles ago

While the bike runs great and could literally roll out of the garage for another trip with no additional prep, the aesthetics are not perfect - frankly, it looks a bit like a 100,000 mile bike that a family of three lived out for a year (plus!) while riding all over the US and a bit of Mexico and Canada. If you want a well set up, ready to ride rig for a good price - this is for you. If you want a pretty rig to show your friends at the coffee shop, and have a pile of cash to trade for it, this is probably not for you.

Bike has a clean Oregon title in my name; currently located in Olympia, WA. (But the Oregon registration is up this month, so if not sold VERY soon it will have a clean WA title soon.)

If you got to www.trycheckthis.com you can find links to a ride report here on bmwrt.com as well as a link to a longer thread (69 pages at last count) on ADV with more pics and about every mechanical detail you'd want to know of since we've had the rig.

Asking $5,000.

Please contact me here via PM.
thanks!
josh

current pics:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]