IGNORED

The Cadwell Park Jump

TEWKS

This may be old news to the hardcore Superbike fans out there but, I don't remember ever seeing this amazing display of talent! :thumbsup:

Source, ADV.

Pat

roadscholar

Modern race cars have a lot of downforce (including stock cars), when air gets under them...

That was amazing...thanks for posting!

The first time I hit that jump at speed, I'd have to return to the paddock and and replace my diaper.

Back in the day, I've hit these small bridges over a culvert or stream at speeds in excess of insane and it would launch my ZX11 about a foot into the air. This is at WOT and the feeling was exactly that of a landing. A hard WHUMP! I would land about 100-150 feet away from the takeoff point. I did not have a steering damper so any wiggle of the steering wheel was translated into a wobble. Thankfully the ZX11 had a long wheelbase and I stayed at WOT preventing a loss of control. The first time it happened it was a surpirse, but from then onwards it was pure pleasure.

szurszewski

I had to watch the video a couple of times, but I think I have it figured out. The riders who made it, with one exception (and that rider *almost* crashed), were going r-e-a-l-y s-l-o-w-l-y whereas the riders who crashed seemed to be traveling at a more normal race speed.

It's sure got to take a lot of practice to be able to leave the ground and maintain such a low speed without falling back to earth right away.

Really impressive!

Oldironken

I discovered a spot like that accidentally one night on my 750. After i got over the initial shock i went back and did it a couple of more times. Later in the daylight i discovered it was at the entrance of a little old country graveyard...

I've got a couple local roads that have fairly steep camel humps on them that will loft your front wheel :bike: (fun) but, don't think I ever left the ground.

Pat

I had to watch the video a couple of times, but I think I have it figured out. The riders who made it, with one exception (and that rider *almost* crashed), were going r-e-a-l-y s-l-o-w-l-y whereas the riders who crashed seemed to be traveling at a more normal race speed.

It's sure got to take a lot of practice to be able to leave the ground and maintain such a low speed without falling back to earth right away.

Really impressive!

Very funny!!!