IGNORED

Fall Appalachian Riding Tour (FART), Dillard, GA. Sept 27 - 30.

Indy Dave

2018%20FART%20Dillard%20annoncement%20final%20c.jpg

REMINDER: You can always come here to the first post for the latest FART updates for easy reference. :lurk:

FART Meal will be on Friday, Sept. 28th at 6:30pm. Additional details forthcoming. :eat::lick:

:eat:**FART MEAL INFO! ** :eat:

Please Join Kinsley :bike: and Indy Dave :ohboy: for our FART Group Dinner:

When: FRIDAY Sept 28 at 6:30pm

Where: Cupboard Cafe & Gifts 7388 US-441, Dillard, GA 30537 Map Link

Menu/Cost: Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, bread, beverage, tax & gratuity --- $14.99 per person.

Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes OR green beans, salad bar, bread, beverage, tax & gratuity -- $17.49 per person.

Dessert: You can also add Peach Cobbler for $2 (plus Tax and Gratuity)

Beverage is iced Tea or soda.

PLEASE RESERVE YOU DINNER SPOT(S) BY RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD!

ADDED: Everyone will be responsible for paying for their own check(s) at the restaurant.

FART Dinner Reservations Confirmed: (as of Sept 23, 11:15pm)

Kinsley x 2

Bernie

Terryofperry

Marty

Marcopolo

6th gear

Phil B

Indy Dave

SavannahCapt

DaveCinNO

Tallman x 2

greiffster

RightSpin

Foot

twistyguy

endobobdds

SSTwin

Knarf11

SOB

Michelle

Toddfjc

BMW_Ken

Erdok

F16Viper68

Randy S

Ty Tass x 2

Mrzoom

Ron-M

Chris K

jmwms

Bob

Corey

Jon (Knarf12)

Kdeline

Id's_OK

MikeB60 x 2

Lowndes

Folkdancer

Randy

Andy R

We'd like announce a slight change in our photo contest.

1. As always, when you check in at the hotel, please SIGN in on the additional FART SIGN IN SHEET and INCLUDE the odometer reading of whatever got you to Dillard. beer read

2. Remember to submit a group photo from your FART by 5pm Friday to be eligible for Kinsley's World Famous Friday Night Dinner Dingerâ„¢ contest. Your photo will get you a entry to the winner winner chicken dinner dinner Dinger contest.

Email photos to: startfarting@gamil.com

3. This year, Kinsley and I have acquired a $25 gift certificate from Bob's BMW! If you'd like to win this, you'll need to submit more than just a generic parking lot photo. We will award this to the best series of photos that chronicle or illustrate a good FART. We'll be looking for photos of you/your bike/group/scenic and otherwise. While the parking lot wind down time is invaluable to a good FART, we're more interested in photos of the areas you've passed and visited (maybe even farted in) during your daily rides.

These should also be submitted to startfarting@gmail.com

See you all in Dillard!

Latitude: 34.9849104

Longitude: -83.38312539999998

Dillard, GA

Gateway Inn Link

dillard%20hotel%201.jpg

2018%20FART%20Dillard%20attending%20sept%2023b.jpg

(as of Sept. 23th )

Routes From Mr. Kinsley :bike:

Please find the GPX and GDB files of the routes for FART 2018 Dillard.

As always, recalculate all routes in your software and make sure the mileage remains very close to the original distance.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Dillard.

social%20hour%20annoncement%20A2.jpg

Edited by Indy Dave
IN. Reservation made Wed.-Sun. I missed START due to the snow. Hopefully, September weather will be kinder.

That's the Spirit Burt! In the immortal words of Yoda or Darth Vader "The force is strong with this one". On second thought, maybe it was the Intellectual Giant Vanilla Ice? :rofl:

We can pretty much guarantee :read: no Snow in Dillard. No Promises for Michigan though. :stir:

Edited by Indy Dave

It's not to early to be excited about this is it? :clap:

I look forward to sharing time with everyone and of course doing a little bit of serious riding! :thumbsup:

Edited by Endobobdds

Bob (Endobobdds), and I, are in. Room reserved, arriving Wednesday, and departing on Sunday.

Don't know what I will be riding but plan on being there, if surgeon gives me clearance to ride (Nancy's orders)

Looking forward to it, Marty!

Great to hear the Founding Members of Team Enduroguard will be present! :whistle:

60Aviator - Welcome, Ken and I look forward to seeing you again! :thumbsup:

MedicMike! I think we can move you into the "habitual offender attender" column. We got your back if the folks back home plan an intervention! :rofl:

Bud - Good, we'll be planning on seeing you in Dillard!

Lone_RT_rider
Ruth & I are IN. Reservations made.

I'm sorry I'm going to miss you two.

I'm out for this one. I almost caused WW3 in my house by suggesting I go to START. Y'all have fun!

Shawn

greiffster
Looks like they don't know me very well. Room booked!

I know a surgeon who'll sign anything you need. :D

In! Following Bob (endobobdds) down with Mark (marcoplolo) because it's simply impossible to pass Bob!

Really look forward to it.

Peter

Looks like they don't know me very well. Room booked!

I know a surgeon who'll sign anything you need. :D

And fill the RX for pain killing drugs???? :thumbsup:

Ruth & I are IN. Reservations made.

I'm sorry I'm going to miss you two.

I'm out for this one. I almost caused WW3 in my house by suggesting I go to START. Y'all have fun!

Shawn

Shawn - You put in an EPIC effort for join us in Blowing Rock, quite impressive indeed. Even more so now that we learn you were battling on two fronts at he same time!

John - Glad to hear you've got the gremlins worked out of your bike! :revit:

Peter - The Word Around The Campfireâ„¢ is that Bob will have new Skene Lights on his Stealth K-Bike. At least you'll be able to SEE him off in the horizon now!

Ken - I look forward to seeing your 'direct' route :rofl::bike: to Dillard

2018%20FART%20Dillard%20attending%20may%2025.jpg

Edited by Indy Dave
IN. Arriving Wednesday. Nicol probably on Friday.

Oh now you've done it! The official quest to find a suitable sharing Bourbon is officially on! :beer::lurk:

greiffster

Oh now you've done it! The official quest to find a suitable sharing Bourbon is officially on! :beer::lurk:

Why don't you drive about 150 miles south. There are some folks down there that can help you out.

Why don't you drive about 150 miles south. There are some folks down there that can help you out.

Well, That's a good question. I may just have to make an excursion, that's as good of an excuse as any for a ride! :whistle:

Terri and I are IN for Thu -Sun ... I believe. Will make reservations soon.

I knew you couldn't resist once the B Word was uttered!! :dance::thumbsup:

Michelle and I are in- arriving Wednesday night. Thinking I'm bringing some Weller Antique 107 Bourbon as long as I don't have to give my extra bottle to Mike G.

greiffster
Michelle and I are in- arriving Wednesday night. Thinking I'm bringing some Weller Antique 107 Bourbon as long as I don't have to give my extra bottle to Mike G.

I already called dibs? ;)

RandyShields

Understandable Shawn, in light of the circumstances. Extraordinary effort for START. In time the family will come to understand the sickness.

Lone_RT_rider
Understandable Shawn, in light of the circumstances. Extraordinary effort for START. In time the family will come to understand the sickness.

But...but....I've been sick all my life! ;)

Be that as it may, we're all suffering :ohboy: :whistle:and 10 out of 10 doctors agree, START & FART weekends are the best elixir :Yes: :bike:and therapy for whatever one is ailing from. Extended START/FART weekends are strongly recomended and studies have shown that sipping Bourbon or other concoctions :beer: help speed one to pristine health.

Lone_RT_rider

Be that as it may, we're all suffering :ohboy: :whistle:and 10 out of 10 doctors agree, START & FART weekends are the best elixir :Yes: :bike:and therapy for whatever one is ailing from. Extended START/FART weekends are strongly recomended and studies have shown that sipping Bourbon or other concoctions :beer: help speed one to pristine health.

Ha! Your preaching to the choir sir. Tell my wife! LOL

Don't know what I will be riding but plan on being there, if surgeon gives me clearance to ride (Nancy's orders)

Well, if I have clearance to ride, it will be on the R 1150 RT. Have decided to sell the scooter. Don't need 3 Beemer's in the garage.

Thinking I'm bringing some Weller Antique 107 Bourbon as long as I don't have to give my extra bottle to Mike G.

I already called dibs? ;)

Mike, I have procured.

:Yes:

" Just a song post before I go

To Whom it May Concern . . ."

So..... There I was, Minding My Own Businessâ„¢ Wednesday Morning heading across Kansas. For a change, I selected 'shuffle all songs' on my Jukebox. The first song up Whiskey Man By Molly Hatchet!

Hadn't heard that song in who knows how long, but it reminded me of my Bourbon Drinking START/FART Friends. Kool.

The very next song: Captain Jack By Billy Joel.

I decide maybe the Bourbon Gods are not happy with me heading West, when I was clearly advised to head south to Bourbon Land. :dopeslap::stir:

"Traveling twice the speed of sound, it's easy to get burned . . . ."

Edited by Indy Dave

And yes, "Just a song before I go" - By Crosby, Stills & Nash also made the rotation somewhere along the lonely road West that day. A great song that is over all to soon.

Yes, a great song written by Graham Nash. I saw him do it live just a couple of months ago.

• 2 weeks later...
Registered Wednesday through Sunday.

Terry

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Terry, What about Captain America Savannah Capt?? :lurk:

Terry

It is about time you committed to be with with us! :clap: I know how hard it is to leave your pet pig at home. However, he or she, I am sure will give you a big welcome home! :grin:,

Edited by Endobobdds
terryofperry

Terry

It is about time you committed to be with with us! :clap: I know how hard it is to leave your pet pig at home. However, he or she, I am sure will give you a big welcome home! :grin:,

Thanks Bob, looking forward to seeing you again. She will be fine I think, spoiled rotten.

Patiently waiting on Din Din:

bAYgcbW.jpg

Pig In A Blanket: All tucked in for the night:

60LtI1y.jpg

Be well my friend.

Terry

Remember to check your calendar and make plans for a Joyful and Collective FART this Fall!

2018%20FART%20Dillard%20attending%20june%2015.jpg

Edited by Indy Dave
Lone_RT_rider
Remember to check your calendar and make plans for a Joyful and Collective FART this Fall!

I just hope it's not a wet one. :rofl:

:java:

You know what they say . . .

He who pass wind in church, sits in own pew . . . . . :ohboy::whistle::rofl::spittake: