IGNORED

Portland OR area coffee meet (Estacada)

Who would be up for a Portland Oregon area (southeast of, in Estacada) coffee get together? Not a BMWRO event, I just miss our past monthly coffee times. Would the second Wednesday of the month work, 10:00 AM. Starting June 13th. And because some riders have complained they work weekdays, we will also install a few on weekends as well. Dates to be determined soon.

Location: The Grind Coffee House, 105 Hwy 224, Estacada OR. Plenty of off street parking, plenty of seating. Hot and cold beverages. Breakfast and lunch sandwiches, salads and pastries.

6917.jpg.832996bdb1b7e816a4b6af90f535dacf.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Reminder - Coffee get together is tomorrow morning 10:00 at The Grind in Estacada! I hope to see many of you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Our Estacada Oregon coffee meet is scheduled for Sunday, July 15th, 10:00.

Location: The Grind Coffee House, 105 Hwy 224, Estacada OR. Plenty of off street parking, plenty of seating. Hot and cold beverages. Breakfast and lunch sandwiches, salads and pastries.

Hope to see many of you there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ride to drink coffee? Next Portland area (Estacada, OR) coffee meet is scheduled for Sunday, September 16th, 10:00. Not a sanctioned event, just a fun time for riders to get together and enjoy a tasty beverage.

Leon can give a recap of his recent BBG ride!

Hope to see many of you there!

long ago, late70s/early 80s, the phone company there was a customer of mine. There was a café in town that had, what seemed to me, every animal in NA on display. Can't recall the name but it was always one of my favorite places to visit. Sadly I never was able to ride up there.

long ago, late70s/early 80s, the phone company there was a customer of mine. There was a café in town that had, what seemed to me, every animal in NA on display. Can't recall the name but it was always one of my favorite places to visit. Sadly I never was able to ride up there.

Safari club? I wasn't in that area at that time, but seems likely this is what you mean:

https://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2011/11/estacadas_safari_club_restaura.html

I'm again not in that area, but when I was teaching there 2012-2016 the club was no longer "back" sadly....

• 8 months later...

Next Portland area (Estacada, OR) coffee meet is scheduled for Sunday, June 9th 11:00. Not an official event, just a fun time for riders to get together and enjoy a tasty beverage.