IGNORED

If eddd can come out of the closet......

beemerboy

.....so can I.

This baby arrived at Casa Beemerboy a little over a month ago. She'll keep the ST3 and the BMW's company.

IMG_1642-X2.jpg

IMG_1643-X2.jpg

It's a 2004 Ducati 1000DS Supersport with 4800 miles on the clock. I bought it from the original owner who had all documentation on the bike including the temp tag issued by the selling dealership. I've always wanted one and kept looking and looking....etc., and then this baby showed up on Cycletrader.

We still haven't seen the ST3 ridden anywhere and now you want us to believe you also own/ride a 1000DS SS? :lurk:

We still haven't seen the ST3 ridden anywhere and now you want us to believe you also own/ride a 1000DS SS? :lurk:

You'll be eating those words next month. And don't forget to bring lots of bike cleaning stuff because I'll want you to clean my ride after I arrive just like Fall Torrey '17. :/

Love those dual carbon fiber mufflers!

My ST3 has Staintunes on it and they sound fantastic. The Ducati Performance cans are a bit muted compared to the other pipes but still sound nice.

You know, we can probably swap the cans.... give me a call.

You've been drinking again, haven't you??

Well... If we are going to swap the Ducati's mufflers we will probably need some cans... maybe beer cans... to do the job right. just sayn'

• 1 month later...