IGNORED

some day ride sugggestions for the UN

randy

so I have this so far. I need to fill in at least one more day, two ideally. need a short ride to fill in July 25 and need something for July 26

Any suggestions?

A]Current daily ride list

Unrally daily ride list

Edited by randy

My gf and I were just looking at doing some different rides for different days. I'll have a look tonight at our notes and let you know. I see a few of them you already have.

I like it. Was just looking at maps and routes last week for SD to know the must-do rides and things to see. Pretty similar list, but I didn't know about the Minute Man South Dakota Air and Space Museum. Might have to add that one.

Edited by BrianT

Randy:

Glad you included the Minuteman site and Badlands in the last revision. You may want to also include the Wall Drug Store.

You have to make reservations to tour the Delta-1 Launch Control facility, but the Visitor Center and Delta-09 missile site are just ride-up. You should review the restrictions, reservations and first-come first-served options for the Wind Cave and Jewel Cave tours at the National Parks website. If you want to go on a cave tour make sure you bring long pants, alternate footwear and a light jacket.

Mike Cassidy

Mike great suggestions. I will look into those suggestions

Delta-1 Launch Control

Wind Cave

Jewel Cave

thanks again.

I wish I had known about this earlier. the Delta-01 tour is 100% booked until August 6, and August is filling up FAST :-)

I wish I had known about this earlier. the Delta-01 tour is 100% booked until August 6, and August is filling up FAST :-)

Yea I was bummed to see that too. Definitely on my must do list the next time I go up that way.

Below is a link to 4 routes that hit most of the attractions.

Unrally Routes - BMW_Ken

Thanks for putting that together. I haven't had time on previous visits to go to either the South Dakota Air & Space Museum or the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum.

The Vanocker Canyon - Nemo Rd route was on my list as well.

Mike

I cannot do Basecamp so attached are our routes. Anyone is welcome to join us, we ride slow, we stop for great pictures we enjoy ourselves :-)

July22dayride.jpg

July23dayride.jpg

July24dayride.jpg

July25dayride.jpg