IGNORED

Finally ordered custom Wilbers

OldBMWMaster

OldBMWMaster

I bought a used 2009 R 1200 RT in August, 2016. It had less than 30,000 miles on it and still had the original shocks. Since I was leaving for the BMWRA/BMWCCA Rally at Laguna Seca in California, I decided the shocks would make one more trip. They did fine going out; but I hit a section of concrete on I-40 coming back that busted the front shock. As soon as I got back, I put another set of stock shocks on the bike [they had been taken off a new bike for the installation of Ohlins] I sent my old shocks to Klaus for a rebuild. The woman who answered my initial call assured me that my BMW shocks could be rebuilt. Klaus called and told me that the rear could be rebuilt;; but not the front. He said he had a set on the shelf he had built for a customer that would fit me and my bike. I decided to stay on the "like new" BMW shocks, since they were doing a good job. Fast forward to November and I loaded the bike with luggage and my wife and I discovered the shocks that performed well with just me on the bike did not like that extra weight of a passenger. I am planning a long trip in July; so I called Klaus to see if he still had the shocks. He made me a deal I could not refuse. I finally got around to installing the shocks yesterday. WOW. THERE IS A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE.

I should have installed custom shocks for my special load requirements two years ago. I now have a good set of BMW shocks in the Wilbers box ready to ship to anyone who needs a good set of shocks. They work great; but are not designed for 400 pounds of rider and passenger plus luggage.

FREE SHOCKS....JUST PAY SHIPPING.

910-262-2843