IGNORED

Central Washington RV storage

After the UN in SD, we're planning to take the toy-hauler/pickup truck west toward Washington state. My son recently moved to the Seattle area and we'd like to find a safe place to store the rig, maybe somewhere east of the mountains in central WA, -- maybe the Ellensburg area. Anyone have knowledge of the area, or options for RV storage?

I don't know much about the area, but if it looks OK, we'd consider renting, leasing or buying a reasonably priced place and return a few times a year. But other sites we've considered seem like invitations for vandalism or worse, and we want to avoid that. Anyone have extra space they'd like to rent out, or have suggestions?

Also, anyone know anything about this kind of camping association, or this particular site? Mountain River Trails Camping Assoc.

Thanks

Usually your average storage locker outfit will have a back lot for RVs. The world's your oyster.

We used Schumacher storage in Terrace Heights (Yakima) for a couple years while we lived in Hawaii. It's not the fanciest place around, but the price was better than most. (for us, it was convenient for our relatives in the area) I think they knocked off a month's rent if you paid the year up front.

We've got a place called "Cram-a-lot" here in Rochester. You can't go wrong with a name like that....

Edited by elkroeger
szurszewski

We've got a place called "Cram-a-lot" here in Rochester. You can't go wrong with a name like that....

Castle themed?

Castle themed?

Goodness no. Nothing that fancy around here! They don't call it Rot-chester for nuthin'.