IGNORED

Evel Live Travis Pastrana

TEWKS

Yeah, nothing like the connection Frank had with Evel. I know some of the Knievel family were on board with this show but wonder, how Robbie felt where he actually followed in his father's footsteps. Missed it if he did comment on it.

Frank-Gifford-1.jpeg

Pat

Not much of Robbie. I noticed on the helmet cam for the Fountain, I thought I saw on the radar meter on the right that he was only up to about 56 mph? He cleared all the jumps with room to spare. The whole stunt was well planned out and I'm sure he knew he could make them all. Heck, I saw a pic of Tewks flying nearly that high. :rofl:

Morning Doug! :wave:

Google gave me the answer.

" Robbie Knievel, son of the legend and an accomplished daredevil himself, provided the Nitro Circus team with photos and videotape from his father's jumps so they could study every aspect."

Glad to see that! :thumbsup:

Pat

Edited by TEWKS

A friend some years ago broke his shoulder and lay on his side awhile so blood moved around a lot. They told him he had the record for the largest bruise for the hospital. Took a long time to go away. But I think you are the real winner. :clap:

They told him he had the record for the largest bruise for the hospital. Took a long time to go away. But I think you are the real winner. :clap:

Sometimes it really sucks to win! :grin:

Edit

The three jumps

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPhm_2_MECwyf

Pat

Edited by TEWKS
Travis did an amazing job, but the hosts/commentators were complete poop!

I think this is an insult to poop.

They were beyond terrible trying to create drama about the jumps.

Now, if he could just clear the Snake River, he'd claim every major jump record that Knievel had or attempted.

Now, if he could just clear the Snake River

I bet it wouldn't take much more than a "I dare you to" Travis... :whistle:

Pat