IGNORED

tail cam view at police rodeo

Joe Frickin' Friday

Joe Frickin' Friday

Stumbled across

It features a LEO competing at a police motorcycle rodeo on a 1200RT - except I think this is the first time I've ever seen the view from a camera mounted on the rear rack of the bike looking forward. You really get a sense of the extreme body english that he uses to make the bike lay down farther during the really tight turns and how far to the side he turns his head to look through those really tight turns.
greiffster

He's pretty quick. It looks like he has the handlebars in full lock position in most turns. :thumbsup: The Jon Baker (CHiPs) gloves got to help. :/

Danny caddyshack Noonan

Hmmmm. A student of the counterweight school. Good head and eyes. Not sure if this is faster or not, only that I never much cared for moving around on the seat too much.

Let the first one finish and then there's a normal view of another run and then ..... if you just let it auto continue to a third video you get the slooooooooooooooooooooow run !!

Counter weight works better for tight, lock-to-lock cornering. The turning radius is fine tuned by speed and body positioning because the bars are already at the limit. The Rossi-like "leg dangle" on the inside of some turns is weird, though. Maybe he can adjust balance quicker with his leg rather than moving his upper body? Might have to look at some of his other runs.

YouTube choices options for Autoplay vary for every viewer. I was shown "Seven Tips to Become a Better, Faster and Safer Motorcycle Rider" followed by "5 ways to die on a motorcycle".

Like I needed to know more ways...

:ohboy:

Another run at the same event, but with a helmet cam,

No way I could ride like that, I'd get lost in the cones. Edited by lkraus

Interesting, never knew that it was random. Did manage to find it though ... starts at around 3:13 into

video where the first portion is a normal view of a faster run.

I was struck by how like a supermoto that was. Nuts on the tank, reverse lean, even sticking a let out sometimes.