IGNORED

Low flow toilets

I'm not against saving water, but they don't always work as well as the older ones.

Had a clog this morning that I couldn't fix with a snake. Got online and searched "best toilet plunger". In the article I read, this one Korky 99-4A Beehive Max Universal Toilet Plunger - Fits all Old and New Toilets - Powerful Plunge - Easy Grip T-Handle - Made in USA, was rated #1. Why? Because the lower end is thinner and flexible and molds to the oval shape of the outlet in the bowl.

Bought it, gave two strokes and the clog was completely cleared. Best $14 I've spent in a while.

Not high tech or even sexy, but, in an era where so many things don't work, this does! :clap:

No, I don't own stock in the company. :grin:

szurszewski

Well, somebody alert the mods - the board can be shut down to new submissions, because now it has everything!

Bud,

You need to make a run to the border and get you a real toilet.

We had one in our office years ago after the 1.6gpf was a law. That bad boy would flush a shoe.

We had one in our office years ago after the 1.6gpf was a law. That bad boy would flush a shoe.

Ever tried a Santa Rosa 1.6 ? Now that bad boy will flush a whole package of Costco Hot Dogs....Or a bucket of golf balls....

I saw it on youtube. True Story.

Joe Frickin' Friday
I'm not against saving water, but they don't always work as well as the older ones.

I think the early ones were...crap...but they've gotten better. We got a Toto toilet six years ago, and it performs flawlessly with just 1.3 gallon per flush. My only complaint is that the tank fill valve shuts off hard; I had to install an arrestor on the water supply to keep the pipes from getting hammered.