IGNORED

Dinner update.

Whip

Monday the 23rd at the Reunion Hall

Hamburgers

Hot dogs

Brats

Plus sides, chips and condiments.

Cost should be around $5 all you can eat till we run out or the chef quits.

Dinner will be around 7

Your chef will be Mr Chris Olson with volunteers yet to be determined. See me or Chris if you have time to help.

Mr Diamond Redfeather from Currents in Salida CO will be running the adult beverage counter starting around 6pm. Beer kegs, wine, and the good stuff will be available for a very nominal fee.

Tuesday the 24th at the Reunion Hall.

We are gonna have pizza delivered around 7pm. Estimated cost between $5 and $7.

Diamond will be open for bidness around 6pm.

Wednesday the 25th at the Pavilion.

Chef Olson will be preparing a Taco Bar feast. Soft and crispy tacos with his own spices and a bunch of things to put between the shells and tortillas. Same rules apply, all you can eat till Chef Olson quits or we run out.

I imagine the price will also be the same $5-$7.

The price for each of these meals will be determined by the actual cost to us not a penny more, the same for the adult beverages. Chris and Diamond are volunteers and will need our help along they way.

Thursday will be leftovers(if there are any) at cabin#12.

Every morning there is a pancake breakfast.

Ride safe and see y'all soon

Whip

Thanks so much Larry & Mr Olsen.

Haven't crossed paths for a couple of years. Well, except for last May when Larry was in Grand Junction an hour after I passed through on my way back north :):D

Ready and willing to help. Giving Linda the week off, though.

Mike Cassidy

Whew! Thought I was gonna have to survive on Costco Steak bites and warm PBR but you guys have it all covered. Excellent! I will check in with Mr.,Chris and offer my services.

John , Mike , Todd ... (or any others) ... All offers of assistance are greatly appreciated . Monday and Tuesday won't be too bad. Most help probably needed on Wednesday !! Thanks

E coli Eddd might be persuaded to assist.

I wouldn't trust him with the plastic knives. He has anger issues.

Put me down for helping on Wed. That's assuming my bike doesn't rust out between now and then :whistle:

Edited by Indy Dave

E coli Eddd might be persuaded to assist.

There's a sales line!!!

What size gloves? I have those hip-holster sanitizer bottles, too. I heard a cure for that is drinking a bottle of 1/2 strength bleach.

Mike