IGNORED

Tap Horn Circuit to Trigger Added Horns

Cohiba54

I bought a set of HELLA trumpet horns and want to keep the stock meep-meep connection as is. I don't want to splice into the stock harness to get a trigger circuit to a relay. So first i searched the site and found a couple of examples that used DENALI wiring adapter, that gets me half of what I need. Now on the hunt for "Red October" which is a connector that will plug into the stock horn. I'll mate that mate that connector to the DENALI wiring adapter at which point I will branch off my much needed relay trigger. I say "Red October" because I know it's out there somewhere it just keep evading me damn-it....

Ok got the BMW connector(s), actually got male and female and will make a "Y" branch from them, this will allow me to keep the stock harness and hookup the new horns. All the rest of the goodies are ready to rock-n-roll, relay, inline fuse, plenty of red and black wiring and blade connectors, shrink tubing and so on. Heck I even splurged and grabbed a can of spray electrical tape, figured it wouldn't hurt to give a couple of coats to the relay and the connectors once that is all up together..

I'm just about ready to dance but don't want to start pulling tupperware off needlessly, ya know.

So, what's the easiest way to run wiring + and - from the battery to the front of the bike?