IGNORED

We can't discuss....

Twisties

RINO's or DINO's without violating the no politics rule...

but my pet peeve is BINO's. BINOs are a scourge upon the earth!

Bagel In Name Only

Only 6 acceptable kind of bagels? Who knew? :lurk:

If there are, in fact, only 6 acceptable kinds of bagels.....Pumpernickel is NOT one of them. WTF.

Only 6 acceptable kind of bagels? Who knew? :lurk:

If there are, in fact, only 6 acceptable kinds of bagels.....Pumpernickel is NOT one of them. WTF.

Indeed, it's garlic!

6 flavors, my aunt Fannie. There is only one. Jalapeno and cheddar. (I know, that's TWO flavors, but it counts as just one, when they're on the same bagel.)

Nostalgia is a disease. If you put something wacky in a bagel and people pay money for it, then have at it. I'm especially fond of the blueberry bagels from our local chain store.

I learned the love of a Bagel in my youth while working at a Jewish Deli in Malibu CA. .They were shipped in from N.Y.

Now that I live on the extreme of the right coast, my pickings are very slim. I now make a monthly pilgrimage to a town about an hour away were I can buy daily made Bagels

With my Bagel expertise, I can add that there are only 2 kinds. Garlic and Onion ! Don't get me started on Bialys.

Lone_RT_rider

If your ever passing through Greenville, SC you might want to stop here! All of the NYC transplants in the Greenville area swear by the place. Back when I still ate bread, I made a pilgrimage there at least once every couple of weeks. :)

Shawn