IGNORED

Silver City in October?

In past years we've had some good gatherings in Silver City and Hannagan Meadow in October. I'm looking to gauge interest in setting something up for the weekend of October 19-21, 2018, centered in Silver City, NM.

So, what do you think? Would you be interested? Different date better for you?

I like the idea but right now I couldn't commit ... yeah I know that doesn't help ... but I like the idea of either location. Maybe Hannagan Meadow in June ?

Dropping the idea for now. I like Chris' idea of Hannagan Meadows in June so I'll work on that for next year as well as a Silver City in October with enough time for people to fit these events into their schedules.

Dropping the idea for now. I like Chris' idea of Hannagan Meadows in June so I'll work on that for next year ...

If there's enough participation we can rent the whole main lodge without having to deal with "them thar critters" lurking in the separate cabins :rofl:

Dropping the idea for now. I like Chris' idea of Hannagan Meadows in June so I'll work on that for next year ...

If there's enough participation we can rent the whole main lodge without having to deal with "them thar critters" lurking in the separate cabins :rofl:

I can still hear a certain party bitching as he rode off in a huff.

2098eabc222eb9481fb0f9fd6f9d2c86.jpg

I like that part of the country a lot. Would love to meet there at some point in the future.

BTW: for anyone in the area, this weekend (Sept. 8) is the Pie Festival in Pie Town, NM. I haven't made it there yet, but it's on my list.

Looking forward to any rides / gatherings in the Hannagan Meadows area. Or other areas South...

As long as there are no mice in the cabins!