IGNORED

2019 AT Adventure Sports by...

TEWKS

Honda. The new color is attractive to my eyes. Now the gold rims are usually a deal breaker for me (Marty too ;)) but they kind of work with this paint scheme. Big question here, is a 2019 GSA worth roughly $10K more? :dontknow:

2000000002.jpg

Pat

Still a pretty big swing I think. Quick search has a 2018 GSA coming in at $24,800 while the AT lists out at $15,800. Now you have BMW incentives to even the field but you also have negotiation leverage at your friendly Honda dealership. The extras are the same price regardless of the tank badge I would think. :dontknow:

Pat

Honda introduced a similar silver/grey color pattern on the 2018 CRF250L Rally model this year (minus the gold wheels). Departs from the typical Honda red...I like it.

Probably hopelessly addicted, Bud.

Just when you think you're out, they suck you back in! :dontknow: Order up some spoked rims and a Sargent seat with yellow piping, you'd have yourself a bumble bee, wanna be. :thumbsup::grin:

2019-BMW-R1250GS-15.jpg

Pat

Dennis Andress
Big question here, is a 2019 GSA worth roughly $10K more? :dontknow:

Pat

Apples to apples - a GS would be a better comparison. What's depreciation of the Honda vs. a GSA? When you sell in two years which one will leave you in a better place?

Big question here, is a 2019 GSA worth roughly $10K more? :dontknow:

Pat

Apples to apples - a GS would be a better comparison. What's depreciation of the Honda vs. a GSA? When you sell in two years which one will leave you in a better place?

Depends on how many miles you ride in those two years.

Most used Beemer owners expect low miles. High mileage Beemers take a big hit in resale.

In the end, it really doesn't matter. We tend to buy bikes on an emotional basis, not an economic one because we WANT it. Most us here don't ride a motorcycle as our primary means of transportation regardless of the weather.

At least that has been my experience. I'm sure there will be an exception or two.

I've been looking at Honda's site for mention of cruise control on the AT's. Cruise control has spoiled me - are we sure it's now on the AT's?

Yep ... and my dealer said the cruise was a big issue for the 850GS. But then we are trying to think "logical" when discussing the manufacturers! :dopeslap: