IGNORED

Epic Tales of BMWST

Twisties

Two ways to take that!

1. I'll try and find another place to host the pics.

2. There really aren't any pictures of anyone messing up their bikes during the TechDaze, nor of vain shopping trips for EZ outs.

• 6 months later...
Arianne Mihalka

Hi, I'm Arianne, Paul Mihalka's daughter... thank you so much for posting all these links... I was in the forum looking for other information and run into your post! miss my dad dearly! some of the pictures I haven't even seen before :)

He was kinda like a Dad to the forum. Very wise on many subjects but if you got out of line, he'd eventually give you a smack down. :grin: Only met him once, but I feel lucky. :thumbsup:

Pat

Arianne, your dad told me about this forum while my first BMW was on order. On the way to the first UNRally he passed me but waited at a pull out to say hello. I miss him!

Arianne, I too miss Paul! He introduced me to this BMWST board when I purchased my first BMW motorcycle from him in 2002. I felt privileged that he actually let me follow him on some of his rides and to BMWST events! At least once a month for many years I rode out to the dealership he worked at on Saturday's just to have a chance to talk motorcycles with him! A true gentleman, a magnificently smooth/fast motorcycle rider, and a friend I will remember forever. :thumbsup:

I love that picture and the smiles of the two of you!

Edited by Endobobdds

Yes, Paul left a huge void, but it is filled by the myriad memories and positive contributions to so many, for so long.

Was wearing my Riding with the Maestro shirt just yesterday...