IGNORED

December SECFF Lunch 12/15/18

Bernie, Terry and I (Kinsley) would like to invite everyone to join us for lunch on December 15th, 2018 at 11:30 AM.

We'll be having our South East Comfort Food Finders Lunch at:

Yoder's Restaurant

5252 GA-26, Montezuma, GA 31063

(478) 472-2024

Google Map

Be sure you are polite and don't make anyone mad while eating in one of Montezuma's restaurants. You could end up with "Montezuma's Revenge". :grin:

Edited by Endobobdds
Be sure you are polite and don't make anyone mad while eating in one of Montezuma's restaurants. You could end up with "Montezuma's Revenge". :grin:

If you would have ever eaten at this place, Bob you would never ever go back to a Cracker Barrel. It's far superior and they have the friendliest staff.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Indy Dave. It was a great day on the bike. Hutch and I rode down to Lake Blackshear where we met Tim, Bernie and the Florida contingent at Stripling's General Store for a nice ride up to Yoder's. Freddie was setting wreaths at Andersonville National Cemetery but was able to join us for a quick bite. Alabama was well represented with Tim, Mike and DyAnne. It was really good to see Ken and Joel as well.

And Chris, I think Bernie has your fruitcake, no worries though, it is fruitcake, it will still be the same at START in April.

The fuel stop gathering at Stripling's:

3x2CxPe.jpg

And the food:

5h6sJf0.jpg

BUhPrls.jpg

FVsXDFM.jpg

qvh2RJv.jpg

QNHmHNS.jpg

VWhTNiT.jpg

cR4SE38.jpg

It was good:

kzkoSKp.jpg

Also brought a German Chocolate Cake home for my bride, her favorite.

2P7p2WI.jpg

A wonderful day, thank you all.

Terry