IGNORED

Rake Leaves or...

TEWKS

I didn't leave there undamaged though. On the way home in my truck my mind told me over & over again to take her for a test ride. So I did. (in said warped mind) :grin: I blasted north and climbed to the summit of Mt. Washington (it was now summertime) ;) and there, she looked good in the wild.

THE END. :rofl:

2019-bmw-r-1250-gs-adventure-first-look-3.jpg

Pat

I raked the leaves......and twisted an ankle. Should have went to look at bikes instead

Don't rake leaves add a Cyclone Rake to your power tool arsenal. Save your ankles for the Oil dance

One of the ADV guys posted this picture below. His local dealer did a tire swap on the adventure models they had and in my mind, it seems to work a little better. :dontknow: No worries Marty, I still don't want gold wheels! :grin:

Edit

Dang...looks like a login is required. :(

https://advrider.com/f/attachments/b95956f5-7695-42f1-b2a6-4e2df239fa60-jpeg.1453365/

Pat

Edited by TEWKS

If you buy the gold wheels, I'll sneak into your garage and paint them a proper black. Remember, I know where you live. :grin:

If you buy the gold wheels, I'll sneak into your garage and paint them a proper black. Remember, I know where you live. :grin:

I've been on guard with the silver oil cooler air scoop on my triple black GS. I remember you were eyeing that black! :grin:

Pat

go ahead and paint the goofy white hand guards as well. :thumbsup:

go ahead and paint the goofy white hand guards as well. :thumbsup:

That's it guys, I'll be waiting on a properly painted 'Black' GSA for 2020! :read::grin:

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I made a deal. :Yes: (No not the deal) I was able to negotiate one with my 9 y/o daughter. She wants to go buy a new horse riding helmet at Dover Saddlery (Terry can explain ðŸŽ) ;) and I, want to go look at the "Kalamata" brown gold green? :dontknow: GSA exclusive up at Max's. The contract has been signed & handshake taken care of ( with Kiley ) :grin: so hopefully I'll have a picture or two later today.

Pat

I can't read the total on the Kalamata" brown gold green? dontknow GSA exclusive up at Max's.

Bud, I believe it was $24,390 but that was from their web page, we didn't really talk numbers yesterday. Funny thing, they had 2018s with a higher MSRP before incentives of course. Lots of moolah! :eek:

Pat

In 2028 it wont't cost so much. Most likely find a low mileage on that sat in a garage most of it's life.

Yeah, but by that time, the 2029 R1350GSA (FusionHead) will be hitting the showroom floors.....You see the problem?

Yeah, but by that time, the 2029 R1350GSA (FusionHead) will be hitting the showroom floors.....You see the problem?

It may be earlier than 29, word is prototypes are in the works! ;) Now if we could just figure out how to slow the aging process, we could ride these things for almost ever! :thumbsup:

LEGO-Technic-BMW-R-1200-GS-Adventure-Hover-Ride-2.jpg

Pat

In 2028 it wont't cost so much. Most likely find a low mileage on that sat in a garage most of it's life.

No problem for me. My newest is an 08 GS. I'm always behind and don't mind.

• 2 weeks later...