IGNORED

Big Brave Motorcycle Rider

Indy Dave

A classic Cheech and Chong is worth a revisit!!

I remember this from jr high.

Edited by Indy Dave

Ahhh, the wedding album,....let's see, from memory.

My name is Irv Zimmerman, I used to smoke about 20 packs of cigarettes a day, but since I've lost one of my lungs, I've cut my smoking in half,.......heavy inhale between each comma.

The three little pigs are my favorite,....they took everything except the ring around the bath tub.

Let's make a dope deal,.....How many joints in a lid,....three!,....three? I roll big joints man,......it's ok, our judges roll big joints too.

Holy cow,.......memories,.....Hey Margaret (don't think I can recite that one here,.....sensitive eyes/ears) c'mon Margaret, let's go,.....I said let's go Margaret,,,........

Holy cow,.......memories,.....Hey Margaret (don't think I can recite that one here,.....sensitive eyes/ears) c'mon Margaret, let's go,.....I said let's go Margaret,,,........

YO RENNYY!! That reminds me of your grandfather eating ice cream . .

Yes, we had some neighbor kids who turned us onto the first couple of Cheech and Chong albums. By the time they moved away, we were old enough to see their movies (at the drive in) and continue to purchase their albums.

I have to admit, that some of the humor was beyond me at that stage of my naive life. It was still funny.

Edited by Indy Dave

I was driving and had to pull over because I was laughing so hard at the first of their bits I heard on the radio. It was either Dave or Sister Mary Elephant, both classics that helped get their careers started.

And did you know it was Tommy Chong who is credited with inspiring Jordan Belfort to write his story "The Wolf of Wall Street"? Advice to Jordan while they were both in the slammer.

Randy

I was driving and had to pull over because I was laughing so hard at the first of their bits I heard on the radio. It was either Dave or Sister Mary Elephant, both classics that helped get their careers started.

And did you know it was Tommy Chong who is credited with inspiring Jordan Belfort to write his story "The Wolf of Wall Street"? Advice to Jordan while they were both in the slammer.

Randy

Yes. very funny bits back then! Always liked Ear Ache My Eye too! Pedro and The Man at the Drive In, and ..... I could go on! (Bob, What is your name?!)

Interesting piece about Tommy Chong and providing jail cell inspiration. I thought Cheech Marin was funny in Nash Bridges. Looking at his IMDb page, he keeps busy acting.

... It was either Dave or ...

Dave's not here, man.

I'm right here . . ..

Lone_RT_rider

Randy

Yes. very funny bits back then! Always liked Ear Ache My Eye too! Pedro and The Man at the Drive In, and ..... I could go on! (Bob, What is your name?!)

Interesting piece about Tommy Chong and providing jail cell inspiration. I thought Cheech Marin was funny in Nash Bridges. Looking at his IMDb page, he keeps busy acting.

... It was either Dave or ...

Dave's not here, man.

I'm right here . . ..

Then open the door, you got the stuff ;)

I ended up with my Dad's old cassette tape cases that he collected from the late 60's through the late 70's. It introduced me to the Moody Blues, Credence Clearwater revival, Jimmy Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, Black Sabath......and accidentally Cheech & Chong. I got sent to the principals office in like....3rd grade maybe. I was then told that it was not acceptable behavior to sing the advertisement for Acapulco Gold

BTW.....I went to a VERY conservative Mennonite private school at the time.

haha. That was a great bit. No stems no seeds that you don't need. No wait, let's do it again - I wanted to do a thing, you know? But I forgot . . .

Director: Again? Ok. Take 403!!

Around my exposure to Cheech and Chong (middle school for me), I was in Boy Scouts and some older Scouts had recorded some songs from Dr. Demento's show on the radio. That opened up a whole new world of comedy to me, Bob Newhart, Abbott and Costello, Spike Jones, Firesign Theater, Monty Python, Bob and Ray, J.C. Fields, Frank Gallop (ballad of Irving, the 142 fastest gun in the West), Shaving Cream, and many more.

and this Star Trek parody gem by Bobby Pickett and Peter Ferrara

Edited by Indy Dave