IGNORED

REGISTER FOR UNRALLY III - RONDEL ROUND UP IN CODY

Les is more

Les is more

CodyLogo2.gif

The registration page is up for the UnRally in Cody, Wyoming clap.gif

Things you need to know:

This year's Un is UNsponsored for a variety of carefully considered reasons.

There is a non-refundable $40 registration cost.

This includes:

A catered Cowboy BBQ (with veggie option) Tues. PM cool.gif

Continental Breakfast Tues. AM smile.gif

Continental Breakfast Wed. AM smile.gif

An UnRally III Sticker smile.gif

An UnRally III Tshirt grin.gif

Children under 12 are free and don't need a separate registration. Please use the comments box to let us know they're coming. They will be fed but won't receive T shirts and stickers.

We need a head count for the caterer and for the production of T shirts so . . . PLEASE, register no later than June 20th.

In the unlikely event that there is money left over at the end of the UnRally, it will go to support BMWST.com

Should you be registered and later unable to attend, bncry.gif we'll make arrangements to ship you your shirt and sticker.

Payment can be by cash, check or money order made payable to David C. Baker and sent to . . .

Leslie Edmonds

5358 Adams Ave.

San Diego, CA 92115

or you can PayPal David at david@recourses.com

Go to SIGN ME UP NOW! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Can't wait!

Thanks to all of you folks behind the scenes who are doing all of this work to get this gathering going. I know it's a great deal of work and I really appreciate you.

Leslie...

Look forward to meeting you and others of this board. I will not be able to attend the Tuesday BBQ as I'm heading on up to Spokane. Hope everyone has a fun and safe trip.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

How long have I been waiting? Seems like the longest winter ever!

I can't wait to meet people I met at E.S. again. And can't wait to make new friends.

I was solo last UN, but mama heard how much fun it was, so now she's riding pillion out.

My apologies to anyone we slow up in the corners because we are sight-seeing, and picture taking! I will get out of the way ASAP!

I will PayPal David for both of us.

I think "G Floyd" and "buzzy" from this board are runnin' out there with us. Should be there Sun. afternoon.

See ya..........

BTW, I see PB is now a Nevadan! grin.gifthumbsup.gif

Just signed up for Barbara and me. There are two separate submissions with separate names, but both using my screen name. I think that is how registration wants it. If not, someone simply yell and I'll register Barbara on the board (she would probably the first non-rider AND non-passenger cool.gif).

aTennesseebmw22

Ok ok I am stoked about going to Cody for the first time and the 1500 mi plus trip out there will be great, the sights will be AWSOME I'm told, I get to see all of you that I met at the UN II and alot of new people from this board,great great great. But now only one month away and I have problems with the RT. frown.gif She is in the Shop getting a new clutch gggggrrrrrr and ABS service, go figure.(96 with 37,000)Not to mention the 36000 mile service. I know,I know I might have been able to ride it out with both problems,it is riding just fine,if I baby the clutch it wont slip,and I can get used to the blinking red ABS lights and live without anti-lock brakes, but I figured I would just bite the bullet now and get it over with. dopeslap.gif I want/will have a safe scoot to ride and not worry...I plan to keep this bike just a little while longer, maybe a few hundred thousand miles or so. Cya in Cody. I'll be in a better mood then.... welcome.gif

just registered and I am so looking forward to this trip, should have the Kitchen remodel done in 11/2 weeks then it's time to unwind until july 10th and I hit the road,

THANKS FOR ALL THE haRD wORK gUYS thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifclap.gif

BeniciaRT_GT

PayPal sent to David!

I'm already itching for this Un'

That's almost a funny pun!!! crazy.gif

Arriving Monday via big silver bird. blush.gif

(rather be riding, but what the heck)

Check is in the mail! thumbsup.gif

See you all in Cody! welcome.gif

PhillyFlash
Arriving Monday via big silver bird. blush.gif

(rather be riding, but what the heck)

Check is in the mail! thumbsup.gif

See you all in Cody! welcome.gif

Wooohoooo!!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif So glad to hear that you're going to make it, Ron. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Just sent my money via Paypal. I will be leaving from Lopez Island Wa. on Saturday 5:30am boat. If anyone is leaving from that area Saturday let me know. Look forward to meeting every one. Ride safe...........

I can't believe I've pulled this off, but I am coming to the UN-III. My wife is an angel for helping me make this a reality. I'll be in Logan, UT on Friday afternoon, July the 9th and will have dinner and beverages at the White Owl. Come join me if you are in the vicinity. The Owl's upstairs deck is a lot of fun.

I’m heading to Jenny Lake or Jackson on Saturday and Cody on Sunday.

Oh man, its so much sweeter when you never thought you could make it to begin with. See you all there. HOOOOOAHHHHHH! thumbsup.gif Shawn...dinner on me this time. Howard, have the clip ready for the Ashtons and a few other surprises. grin.gif

Edited by Limecreek

hEY, aLL...I am going to make this Cody thingie - will be camping Sunday eve and riding with y'all Monday. Gots to Gets home on Tuesday tho' so no BBQ and events...but I will see the early comers.!

Will be in Paonia, CO for the TOR before (hey, that rhymes..!)and jet to Cody for some dopeslap.gifsuds dopeslap.gif with you my friends.

Might bring sIRrODNEY and aMAIN...not sure 'bout them yet - but I am definitely IN thumbsup.gif

Stan Compton

Registered and fee paid. I'll be leaving Durango, CO on the morning of Sunday, July 11. I will spend Sunday night in Rock Springs, WY and then ride through Jackson Hole, Tetons, and Yellowstone Monday going into Cody.

I'm registered and the check is in the mail, look forward to seeing everyone !!

I plan to leave Paonia Monday morning and arrive Cody that evening, now I need to find a Hotel for 2 nights.

Rod

Paul Mihalka

Finally, absolutely, positively IN! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

I added a set of highway pegs to my bike (I hate that junk) to stretch my bum knee. It works, and it can get only better!

Check in the mail tomorrow am.

BarryBeemer

Barrybeemer and "Phantom Wife" (Della) are IN!!! Della will be arriving in Billings, MT via HorizonAir from Seattle on Monday afternoon and driving down. clap.gifclap.gifthumbsup.gif

Check's in the mail!!!

After many weeks of agonizing over this, I've made the decision not to go. It just isn't the right time for me. My son is having surgery on 7/2 and it is just to soon afterwards. My wife and I had a long discussion yesterday and we both decided that things were too uncertain.

This really hurts. I wanted so much to be there to see everyone and to make the long trip, but it just wasn't meant to be. At first we were going to make the trip two up, then my wife couldn't go, and now we have other more important things to tend to. Perhaps some day we'll make it up there.

Wishing everyone a safe and joyful time. Hope to see you on the road soon.

Dex

BTW, I have reservations at the Carriage House for a room with a queen and a twin bed. It goes for $75/night. I won't cancel right away. If someone needs the room send me a PM and we can call the Motel for a change.

I'm in! See you in WY (when I find out just where it is- go to Chicago and make a left, maybe?)

I don't have my bike, yet, but I'll be there! How's that for a trooper?! thumbsup.gif

BTW, I have reservations at the Carriage House for a room with a queen and a twin bed. It goes for $75/night. I won't cancel right away. If someone needs the room send me a PM and we can call the Motel for a change.

The room has been spoken for.

Richard Rogers

I was going to ride from Austin to Paonia (top o the rockies) and then to Spokane but I opted for the family reunion in Glencoe MN on July 10th instead - so now its on to Cody and then to Spokane. Looking forward to it!

Any one know a good route from Austin to Minnesota, besides the superslab??

Richard