IGNORED

Mondays S---

Dennis Andress

Very good idea. I'm liking a continuous monday photo thread, just wish I had a pic worth posting.

Francois, that coastline pic is beyond awesome. If I was there I think I could sit and enjoy that view all day.

Edited by BrianT

This year, our normal Texas triple digit temps have been replaced by massive rainfall. These shots were taken a couple of weeks ago near the Texas/Oklahoma border. While it's not as scenic, to Yee-Haw Stephen and I, who were about to ride into it on two wheels, it was impressive enough. eek.gif

159689014-L.jpg

159689229-L.jpg

Y'all ride safe now! cool.gifthumbsup.gifcool.gif

If you've got a picture that will make the day better please post it....
It's 101F here at the moment, so this picture made me appreciate extremes:

118287396-L.jpg

(from the Christmas Blizzard of '06.)

Stay warm...

Regards,

Mike O

Near Torrey UT in May. Hey, what happened? Better read how to embed pics again.

=======================

Mod's Edit: Here you go, Marc!

881777-IMG_0402%28Small%29.JPG

After you attach the pic to your post, you have to then open your post, open the attachment, then copy the URL for where the pic now lives on our server, then go back and edit your post within the 45 minute time frame and paste the URL enclosing the URL (it has to have the ".jpg" suffix on the end) inside "image tags" and accept changes. The pic will now appear as above. Nice pic, BTW!! wave.gif

881777-IMG_0402(Small).JPG.951cc417da5a4d600d88c9d2b5ed4eda.JPG

Edited by KMG_365

Picture024.jpg

BTW, Jamie, we take the Worm Gruntin very seriously in Sopchoppy.

I happen to work there.

Feel free to come visit and we'll show you around the festival. grin.gif

Looking North Across The San Rafeal Swell.

166634672-L.jpg

================

Mod Edit:

Here's a link to the larger image--it IS worth it! thumbsup.gif

Hi "Twisties"--that's a great pic! But if you have more awesome panoramas like the above if you could please directly paste in images no wider than 800 pixels and then either make the photo itself a link to the larger photo, or post a separate link for the full sized one like I did for you above. Otherwise, it makes the whole thread waaaaaaay tooooooo wide and makes it hard for others to navigate. Thanks and DO keep 'em coming!

Edited by KMG_365
  • Like 1

WOW!! These are some great pics! clap.gif

I really like the idea of a Monday morning picture thread! But I would just suggest that we keep the size widths down to 800 pixels wide or link to larger images so that the thread doesn't become unwieldy for everyone!

And Tallman, you teach in Sopchoppy??? You're kidding me, right? I mean, what are the odds?? Sopchoppy looked to be about as big as my forearm! eek.gif

Leslie and I rode through there on the way home from our 50CC Quest a few years ago now and we had JUST missed it. The guy in the gas station said it was crazy--like the Fourth of July around there that weekend so they evidently DO take it pretty seriously! grin.gif

Oh, here's an old pic from doc47 . . . name these Hoons and what/where was the event: grin.gif

162888983-L.jpg

This year, our normal Texas triple digit temps have been replaced by massive rainfall. These shots were taken a couple of weeks ago near the Texas/Oklahoma border. While it's not as scenic, to Yee-Haw Stephen and I, who were about to ride into it on two wheels, it was impressive enough. eek.gif

159689014-L.jpg

lOOKS lIKE AahWuh the last few days...Thursday and Friday...bad news with tornadic winds and hail and such...not good...

Hi "Twisties"--that's a great pic! But if you have more awesome panoramas like the above if you could please directly paste in images no wider than 800 pixels and then either make the photo itself a link to the larger photo, or post a separate link for the full sized one like I did for you above. Otherwise, it makes the whole thread waaaaaaay tooooooo wide and makes it hard for others to navigate. Thanks and DO keep 'em coming!

Ooops, sorry, thought I had it stripped down enough, looked ok on the preview, but hard to judge 'cause no text to compare with. dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

The original at print resolution is about 50" wide, so it takes some stripping down, indeed.

Yes several more panoramas, but I'm waiting for next Monday's thread... I'll post a link though.

Great pics everyone and great idea. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Jamie,

Yep.

Not only work there, but on a "campus" that includes buildings made of limestone rock and listed in the National Historic Registry. thumbsup.gif

Also includes some, ahem, well, "other" structures that they allow me in. grin.gif

Looking forward to next Monday. clap.gif

russell_bynum

I really like the idea of a Monday morning picture thread! But I would just suggest that we keep the size widths down to 800 pixels wide or link to larger images so that the thread doesn't become unwieldy for everyone!

And Tallman, you teach in Sopchoppy??? You're kidding me, right? I mean, what are the odds?? Sopchoppy looked to be about as big as my forearm! eek.gif

Leslie and I rode through there on the way home from our 50CC Quest a few years ago now and we had JUST missed it. The guy in the gas station said it was crazy--like the Fourth of July around there that weekend so they evidently DO take it pretty seriously! grin.gif

Oh, here's an old pic from doc47 . . . name these Hoons and what/where was the event: grin.gif

162888983-L.jpg

The guy on the left has had every chick (and sheep) this side of the Mississippi.

Next to him would be the winner of the "Longest distance traveled" award from the original Vegas Tech Daze.

In the middle is one hell of a model American.

The hottie next to him was recently overheard bitching that her R11RS wouldn't go over 128 indicated.

Next to her is the world's biggest introvert.

The guy with his back to the camera....my gut says it is an adventurer, but a sensible one.

Not sure who's beer and baseball cap that is on the left. And there's someone between the hottie and the introvert, but I'm not good at identifying people by their left collarbone.

The location: Somewhere you go when you realize you're going to need a bigger boat.

Looks like the first Unrally in Gunnison. Romper bomper stomper doo. I see Wurty and ...no idea... and Russell and Lisa and Gleno and.....I think the back of Airtire (from Cee Bailys)?

(Ok hopefully you all remember Romper Room) lmao.gif

Edit - Russell beat me to it. dopeslap.gif

Edited by BrianT

Ok, I feel so inadequate. I've been trying to post a picture here other than an attachment like you people have and it won't let me copy and paste. What do I have to do to get a picture on this thread like all of you have done; nice, bright, big, etc.?

Bruce

Dennis Andress
Ok, I feel so inadequate. I've been trying to post a picture here other than an attachment like you people have and it won't let me copy and paste. What do I have to do to get a picture on this thread like all of you have done; nice, bright, big, etc.?

Bruce

Someone, somewhere, has probably said it better but here is my take on it:

If the picture is small, less then 75K, you can make it an attachment to your post and then view the attachment after you make the post. While you're viewing the attachment copy the URL and then go back and edit your post to add the img tags.

Dennis

Edited by Dennis Andress
PhillyFlash
Not sure who's beer and baseball cap that is on the left.

The location: Somewhere you go when you realize you're going to need a bigger boat.

The guy barely visible on the left could be Wurty's long lost brother, Agent 86 (aka Speed Bump).

Gunnison. UnRally I.

russell_bynum

Bruce

Someone, somewhere, has probably said it better but here is my take on it:

If the picture is small, less then 75K, you can make it an attachment to your post and then view the attachment after you make the post. While you're viewing the attachment copy the URL and then go back and edit your post to add the img tags.

Dennis

Instructions from the Suppport Forum

The guy with his back to the camera....my gut says it is an adventurer, but a sensible one.

Not I! Too much hair! grin.gifdopeslap.gif

Nice pix, BTW. thumbsup.gif

Francois_Dumas

Oops, sorry, I usually do, this one slipped through and I couldn't correct it anymore afterwards..... blush.gifblush.gif

162888983-L.jpg

The guy on the left has had every chick (and sheep) this side of the Mississippi.

Next to him would be the winner of the "Longest distance traveled" award from the original Vegas Tech Daze.

In the middle is one hell of a model American.

The hottie next to him was recently overheard bitching that her R11RS wouldn't go over 128 indicated.

Next to her is the world's biggest introvert.

Not sure who's beer and baseball cap that is on the left. And there's someone between the hottie and the introvert, but I'm not good at identifying people by their left collarbone.

Very close, Russell! I also don't know who is cut off on the left, but Terry is a good guess.

I can tell you that the "unnamed collar bone" belongs to Steve404 (and Brant is also standing off to the side next to the introvert there's a few more pics here ).

Here is my photo for the day. Weekend before last was the Rally in John Day, Oregon. I stopped in but the expected 700 or so riders... Well, just is too many for me so... More my speed...

06_16_071251small.jpg

This is the view from the hot springs near my tent.

06_16_07181small.jpg

Spent the next night at a "cowboy hot springs" Stopped here on the way home.

06_16_07320small1.jpg

Look out! I've got Smugmug and the next picture I do will be sized to be bigger and better. Thanks to Dennis who must have been instructed at his church to provide some kind of service to the afflicted. Thanks Dennis.

Bruce

Paul_Burkett

Please, I look forward to Fridays and time off. Monday pictures are to jump start the week. Do we have a bang your head against the wall graemlin? I would use that one T-F. grin.gif