BMWSportTouring BMWST DB
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#228559 - 08/08/07 11:05 AM Re: Does Anybody Need Anything? [Re: Mark Menard (Vita Rara)]  
1st Shirt Offline
and Sun-joo, too
1st Shirt  Offline
and Sun-joo, too

Seoul, Korea
Mark;
Sent you a pm. Bob

Sorry everybody else, it was some Secret Squirrel stuff.

"Never again! No more sour butt for me!!" 24 hours later "You should have driven faster and further sooner!"
#228560 - 08/08/07 01:50 PM Re: Does Anybody Need Anything? [Re: Les is more]  
Berkley Offline
UnRally VI Co-UnOrganizer
Berkley  Offline

Troy, NY
Quote:

Quote:

I will be bringing a bottle of Tequila smuggled over the border by some ne'r do well, not sure of his name. I'll also bring a bottle of Kokopelli wine - not really good stuff but they say it makes you virile. Let's see: away from home, no stress from work, fresh air, Kokopelli wine . . . Well, if you hear some loud noises from our cabin, just ignore them.

Very gentlemanly of you to apologise in advance for your snoring, Bob.

Sylva

leaning over...way over. i like my butt-rest.
#228561 - 08/16/07 11:09 PM Re: Does Anybody Need Anything? [Re: Berkley]  
1st Shirt Offline
and Sun-joo, too
1st Shirt  Offline
and Sun-joo, too

Seoul, Korea
Sylva/Mark;
Be sure and let me know if you need anything printed. I could easily "accidently" hit the print button at work. In case anyone else is reading this thread you can find me at WAL MART. My bosses name is Vinnie.
I am assuming we will have nametags, could print those to if needed. Just let me know . . . I'm ready, willing, and able. (sometimes Sunjoo questions the able part, but I am, don't worry )

"Never again! No more sour butt for me!!" 24 hours later "You should have driven faster and further sooner!"
#228562 - 08/17/07 02:25 AM Re: Does Anybody Need Anything? [Re: 1st Shirt]  
Berkley Offline
Berkley  Offline

Troy, NY
Quote:

Sylva/Mark;
Be sure and let me know if you need anything printed....

I am assuming we will have nametags, could print those to if needed. Just let me know . . . I'm ready, willing, and able. (sometimes Sunjoo questions the able part, but I am, don't worry )

I will ignore the rest of that post!

ding ding ding! I think we have a winner folks, look who stepped right into the ditch....i mean up to the plate! Rah rah rah, just look at that man! What a fine specimen!

...no, really, sounds great! We'd love to take you up on that offer.

Sylva

#228563 - 08/18/07 02:33 PM Re: Does Anybody Need Anything? [Re: Berkley]  
1st Shirt Offline
and Sun-joo, too
1st Shirt  Offline
and Sun-joo, too

Seoul, Korea
I'm assuming you are referring to name tags . . . If so, I will of course need a list of names along with handles. And, if we wanted I could put some kind of graphic, maybe something in line with the T-shirt, if someone could send me a small graphic of that. Let me know, Bob.

#228564 - 08/20/07 02:50 PM Re: Does Anybody Need Anything? [Re: 1st Shirt]  
Berkley Offline
Berkley  Offline

Troy, NY
name tags would be a great help! and of course we'll be reimbursing you for all expenses (since it probably wouldn't make sense to purchase the supplies ourselves and then mail them to you ) anyway...

and we'll get you a list of attendees (at this time) - and i'll talk to mark about getting a graphic together for you (the new river gorge bridge, for example!)

thanks

Sylva

#228565 - 08/26/07 08:48 PM Re: Does Anybody Need Anything? [Re: Berkley]  
1st Shirt Offline
and Sun-joo, too
1st Shirt  Offline
and Sun-joo, too

Seoul, Korea
Back from Ft. Lauderdale, and it's a good thing. Nothing but conferences all day and free food and drinks all night.
I hope Mark can come up with some kind of graphic so we can make them look a little nicer. I also will try to put something together, but then I never worry about copyright stuff . . . Maybe I should.
Keep me posted on the graphic. ONE WEEK!!!!

#228566 - 08/27/07 02:33 AM Re: Does Anybody Need Anything? [Re: 1st Shirt]  
Berkley Offline
Berkley  Offline

Troy, NY
did you get my email? i sent it via b1ellis which is (hotmail) what i got from your profile on here.

i'm gonna try and see where mark got the image for the unrally.com website (top left corner) - i think that would actually be perfect (if it weren't inverted for color!) - i neeed to find out where he got it

offffff to beeeeedd.

ETA: ok, i've attached the file!! have fun with it!

Attached Files
914208-unrallylogo.jpg (3 downloads)
Last edited by Berkley; 08/27/07 02:37 AM.

Sylva

#228567 - 08/27/07 08:08 PM Re: Does Anybody Need Anything? [Re: Berkley]  
1st Shirt Offline
and Sun-joo, too
1st Shirt  Offline
and Sun-joo, too

Seoul, Korea
Got your email with the names list. Been going 100mph in all directions and hope to get caught up soon. Trying to get one week ahead with college too so I don't have to worry about it next week while I'm with a bunch of great people!!! Thanks, for the graphic . . . Bob

#228568 - 08/28/07 03:38 PM Re: Does Anybody Need Anything? [Re: 1st Shirt]  
Berkley Offline
Berkley  Offline

Troy, NY
cool.

i sent mark your PM about the nametags - hope to hear from him about that today.
s

Sylva

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  EffBee, Joe Frickin' Friday, Mike