IGNORED

Tee Shirts: do you want another?

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Tony is willing to make another tee shirt print run. Prices will be more than they were here at John Day, mainly due to the costs of mailing them, plus the fee that PayPal wants. Exact prices are TBD, but figure that it will be around $15. Before I ask you to financially commit, I'll post the price and will have you send me funds via PayPal.

Right now I'm just interested in quantity. So, please reply here with a sex, size and quantity. Remember that the women's fitted tees run small. It's quite possible that you can get a size that I didn't previously offer, like a men's small or 4XL. Women's shirts are limited to S, M, L, XL, XXL.

If you pre-registered but didn't come to the Un, or forgot to pickup your tee, I have mailed most of them this morning via UPS ground. A few others (Ted-G and RainRider) will go later via USPS.

Thanks.

Les is more

Men's T shirts are sage green and women's are a brighter spring/kelly green. The back looks like this--

320703074_weYAR-L.jpg

And the front has the BMWST.com oval in what would be the pocket area. Tony does very nice work!

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

I should add that the 3XL are a slightly darker green, unknown if the 4XL is the same shade, too. Regarding the women's shirts, nearly every woman went up a size from what they normally order and some went up two sizes, or traded for a plain (unfitted) men's style.

• 2 weeks later...
Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Okay, besides the replies here and those who have sent me a PM (and one email), are there any others who want a tee shirt? You have until the end of the week (Friday) to tell me if you want another. I need to tell Tony details so he can print the tees.

The price will be $16 per shirt, including shipping to your house. Use PayPal and send your money to 2008unrallygmail.com

Please, please, please put your:

1. mailing address

2. board name

in the notes field in PayPal.

Thanks!

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

I have requests from these people:

EffBee

Bud

alkar

Heck (paid)

BendBill

Leslie (paid)

Scout7 (paid)

Tank (paid)

Sunday morning I'll put in the order with Tony. All of those on the above list will have tee shirts. Anybody else needs to send me a PM.

I do have some extras and will post those for a reduced price, so we don't have to carry unused inventory.