IGNORED

Ye Olde New England UNrally Announcement

SAMSAR

• 3 weeks later...

Linda told me I have to pick her up in Moncton, NB on August the 7th and show her a few lighthouses on the Maine, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia coasts.

She also mentioned something about stopping by Lancaster, NH on the 10th to 12th to visit some friends.

Who was I to argue?

Mike Cassidy

• 2 weeks later...

Yes... We do have the occasional person needing to cancel due to changes in work commitments and family responsibilities and I get a note from them. However, attendance does continue to grow overall and I believe we are now around 110!

Paul

LOST on my LT

Anybody have a room that would like to split the cost on? I have a tent as well, so no biggie, but I will have been tenting it for a week before and nearly a week after so a bed and shower would be nice.

I'll be at the Damn Yankees BMW rally in Heath, Mass the weekend before this if anyone wants to ride up with me.

The UNrally VIII logo stickers arrived last week and we thought you'd like a sneak peak. :)

They are roughly 3" in diameter so they fit nicely on a side case... Reflective so they can be seen at night... And Laminated so they should stand up to the weather. :Cool:

Here is an initial drawing of it plus a couple shots of the back of my bike for reference (see lower left corner). It's nighttime so everything is real bright from the camera flash.

UNrally%20VIII%20Round%20Logo%20V2%20alternate%20copy.jpg

IMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1299.JPG

Everyone will be getting two of them. Just make sure you know where you want them to go as the adhesive is very strong. :eek:

The t-shirt will also incorporate the logo and we should be able to share that with everyone next week. :thumbsup:

Special thanks to the Mt. Washington Auto Road organization for originally designing the inside part of logo showing the road twisting its way to the top.

Cheers!!!

Paul

L O N G awaited post....

IN!!!

Leave is approved and if the world doesn't go too upside down, I'll be in late Monday.

Can't wait to see you all :wave:

LOST on my LT

Will there be many people arriving on Sunday? I'm coming up from the Yankee Beemers rally in Mass. and will probably set up camp Sunday afternoon. Feel free to stop by and say hello!

Edited by LOST on my LT
Paul Mihalka
L O N G awaited post....

IN!!!

Leave is approved and if the world doesn't go too upside down, I'll be in late Monday.

:thumbsup:

Nice n Easy Rider
Will there be many people arriving on Sunday? I'm coming up from the Yankee Beemers rally in Mass. and will probably set up camp Sunday afternoon. Feel free to stop by and say hello!

I should be arriving Sunday around 6 PM, depending on weather.

Georgi and I will be arriving sometime in the late afternoon on Sunday. We would love to meet and visit with whoever is there. High on the to do list is a good night's sleep so as to be fresh for some serious 2-wheeled sight-seeing Monday!

The X-C Pied Piper run is planning to be in Sunday. Be about 11 of us.

L O N G awaited post....

IN!!!

Sweet, looking forward to meeting you. Your posts when you bought the ST were some of the first we saw when joined the board. I still grin when I remember something about Holy S*** Batman, or some such.

L O N G awaited post....

IN!!!

WhoooHoooo. LONG time since I met you, at the first UN?

Paul - The stickers look terrific!

I was planning to arrive Mon, so I could stop and visit a friend in Schnectady, NY overnight Sun. I haven't seen her in years and we've been friends since 3rd grade!

It's hard to not also be there Sun, what with Pied Pipers arriving. I'm sure there will be stories by Monday morning :D

Can't tell you all how excited I am to get to renew "old" friendships and try to live down some of my posts (seriously, "Holy S*** Batman"... wow, what was I drinkin... I need some more :)

Will be on the new RT - just over two months old and over 10k. Yes, she's sweeeeet.

Counting the days...

Oh, no, I just realized that this is probably "Excited Chatter" and I've posted in the wrong area. Moderators, please don't flog me too badly :P

See ya all soon,

Kirsten

I'll be there Sunday night...prob past dark...someone keep the campfire lit, and the bottle on the table... wink, wink.. :grin:

Excited to meet some new BMWST'ers on the other side.

Been 40 years since I was last in NH. Twas just yesterday tho.... :)

MB>

Had a wonderful tune up ride to the MOA Rally last weekend. Plan on leaving DC early Saturday and arriving mid-day on Sunday. Told my office I will not be back until Aug 18th. Look forward to seeing everyone and "miles of smiles"!

Oh, no, I just realized that this is probably "Excited Chatter" and I've posted in the wrong area. Moderators, please don't flog me too badly :P

See ya all soon,

Kirsten

Naaaah, why indulge you? :grin:

Hey Kirsten!! :wave::clap:

Get your butt over to the Excited Chatter Thread so's I can post more inappropriate pics like this:

25152631_QkyKm-L.jpg

Don't worry, I'm saving up the one of YOUR addapairtomy! :rofl:

Man, am I ever wishing I could be there. I wish all of you a wonderful time. As always it is going to be the nicest group of people possible and the venue looks awesome. Nice going, organizers!!!

Best wishes to all of you from West Africa. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Calvin  (no socks)

Spike may have graduated a gradient or two toward the Collosus stature of Richards long lost bearings. If I'm not mistaken, that picture was snapped about 5 human years ago?

Spike may have graduated a gradient or two toward the Collosus stature of Richards long lost bearings. If I'm not mistaken, that picture was snapped about 5 human years ago?

Notice Spike's UNrally 2005 T-shirt. So I'm guessing it can't be much more than 4 years ago. I bought his RT from him in the spring of '05, so that would have put him on his Ducati at the time.

George Brown

Sorry to report that people must still be dropping out! I registered on 7/17 and called Roger's the same day asking to be put on wait list. Person I talked to then didn't know how long the list was. Then someone else from Roger's called me on the 21st because they had a message to call me. Found out then that I wasn't on the list yet but would be added then and was 2nd in line. This morning my name came up - So I have Room 36 waiting for me.

New front shoe installed last week. Plan to ride up Monday the 10th and stay until Thursday AM. Arroogha! :grin:

They just put in wireless at the campground/hotel this spring. It is a vendor contract and costs a little under $8/day for access.

At a minimum, I will have high speed access from my laptop in the rec hall. I am also exploring a way to connect the linksys wireless router so that others can tap in this way too. I plan to bring my printer in case anyone needs hard copies of something.

Coos Motel has access included. Can't remember about the Cabot Motel.

Paul

Nice n Easy Rider

My wife and I are flying up to Massachusetts for the services for my nephew so I will be unable to make the UN this year. Room 10 at Rogers should be coming available. I'll miss seeing those of you who I met at the last BRR and meeting those of you I haven't yet met. Hopefully I'll get to do both either at the BRR in October or at next year's UN.

Ride safely.

I'm rooming with George Brown. I hope to head over sooner so I hope I can get something for Sunday night.

I'm rooming with George Brown. I hope to head over sooner so I hope I can get something for Sunday night.

Phil,

I have a room with 2 beds starting Sunday night at Rogers Campground. You are welcome to one of them if you need it. Please PM me if you plan on using one of the beds so I don't give it away to another one of our homeless members. :)

This is the first UN i've missed out on since III... I'm sitting here at work wishing I could be there :)

You all have a fun and safe time and take some good photos for me

One hour ago I figured I could go to the rally and do my work from the road..........So I'm out of here!

Not sure I'll be able to get into the food deal with such short notice, but I hope I'll be able to camp.

See you all there!

Hey Russell,

Been wondering where your and our giant lenses were. Very sorry you couldn't make it. Know that you are missed :(

Cheers,

Kirsten