IGNORED

Announcing the UnRally II Website & Registration!!!!!!!

Jake

To the members and lurkers of BMWSportTouring.com:

I am pleased to present to you The UnRally II - Fall Into Eureka Springs Website!!!

The UnII website will provide a preview of what the UnRally is all about. We will also keep it updated with the latest information. Please click away, then start your packing! If you are planning on joining us, please register as soon as possible! This will be a great help to us for various planning purposes. Registering does not commit you to attending of course, and the information you provide can be edited later.

Huge kudos to the talented and tireless Brant Herbert, our UnWeb creator! cool.gif

Huge kudos to the talented and tireless Brant Herbert, our UnWeb creator!

Yeah!

Wow, Brant! Thank you for putting such a great site together, AND for bringing back such a big dose of wonderful Gunnison memories. smile.gif

I wanna go... frown.gif

IN! Actually, I'm already here! We visited the Iron Horse today, and scouted some rides. Another 450 miles of scouting tomorrow.

I can't wait to see you all here.

A big thanks to a bunch of people, but especially to Jake for heading this up and for Brant's great work on getting the web site ready. It's so professional I don't even recognize us. smile.gif

IN!!! Super Website. Gosh we do look good. Can"t wait to ride some twisty roads again.

I'm booked in at the Alpen Dorf Motel. Listed as Motorcycle

friendly!! That's a switch.

See Ya'll there ya hear!!!

MrZoom

02 RT "Rusty". Ready "Rusty"?, You bet!

01 Freifhtlinner "Frankie" He gets some days off too!!!

Yes - IN. Is anybody going to go over to Fayettville for the Bikes and Blues gig before on the weekend?

Really nice web site - I'll buy those guys a "refreshment or two " or something.

And no comments from the "Peanut Gallery" about us towing our bike down there behind our RV grin.gif! Just remember, we have a full size refrigerator on board and LOTS of storage wink.gifwink.gif!

I made a reservation at the Iron Horse last year when it was announced... I'm REALLY hoping to be able to make it, but right now it's a 50/50 chance. Sounds like it will be a blast.

fingers crossed in NJ...

It's about 600 miles from Birmingham, AL (where the RA rally ends on Sunday, Oct. 5) to Eureka Springs. How many are making that trip?

Yeeha! Stephen
I am booked at Wagner Inn for Eureka. I notice it is not on the list, why?

Have I made a misstake? Should I change?

The Wagner is a fine place. It's got the late 50s - early 60s look and feel to it, but the rooms are updated, the park lot is paved/level and they are VERY bike friendly. The Dallas & Ft Worth clubs HQ there on their annual Eureka Springs run.

Paul Mihalka

IN!!!!!

From Maryland to Torrey to Eureka Springs to Falling Leaf Rally - It can't get any better than this!

I'm holing up in the Budget Host Inn. I usually look for just one step above camping, but I need my indoor plumbing.

In!

I can't wait! I'll be at the Motel 6, arriving on Monday the 6th, departing Friday the 10th.

Rick at the Motel 6 told me that he has very few rooms left. He said that he believes that there might be up to two or three motorcycle get-togethers that same week.

By the way, great web-site! Very nice! grin.gif

IN!!! Super Website. Gosh we do look good. Can"t wait to ride some twisty roads again.

I'm booked in at the Alpen Dorf Motel. Listed as Motorcycle

friendly!! That's a switch.

See Ya'll there ya hear!!!

MrZoom

02 RT "Rusty". Ready "Rusty"?, You bet!

01 Freifhtlinner "Frankie" He gets some days off too!!!

mrzoom, I'm also at the Alpen Dorf. Lets hook, up maybe I can get some zoom from you. Baker and Bearden stole mine while they were over here scouting roads. Actually I forgot to pull in my anchor. grin.gif

Oh yeah, I'm way IN, and counting the days. Can you say Rt. 123 for FFH's (Full Fledged Hoons) only. You've got to try this road. More will be posted in ride tales. cool.gif

I am booked at Wagner Inn for Eureka. I notice it is not on the list, why?

Have I made a misstake? Should I change?

The Wagner is a great place the Dallas BMW group comes up each year and stays at the Wagner. There are just so many places to stay I guess we missed one. crazy.gif

I'm hesitant to suggest this after all the hard work that has been put into creating the web page but.... I would love to see/watch a counter grow as people register. (I have no idea what is involved to create a counter or if that is even the correct term.) smile.gif

Jake, we just got back from ride scouting, and I put up a few thoughts/pictures here.

I've got to say that the Ozarks rock as a great riding venue, slow, medium, or fast. It's just going to be great. smile.gif

Brant Herbert
counter

Good idea. I'll have it for you tonight!

Done. You will need to refresh the page to check for updates though.

Reports are coming soon showing views of the rest of the registration data.

AdventurePoser
We're IN!!

Can't wait! See you there on the way back from Torrey!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Geez Louise,

Don't you two ever WORK??! grin.gifgrin.gif

Steve in So Cal

Dang it, Steve! I've been working my A$$ off lately!! (trying to get all this time off for BMWST.COM trips--I just LOVE Comp Time Off in lieu of overtime!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif ) It seems like I'm either working or riding these days! laugh.gif (or processing T-shirt orders--BTW, have you got yours in?? wink.gif )

Brant, David, Murray, and all those responsible for setting this up . . . WOW!!!! What can I say??!! laugh.gif That is the most superific web-site I've ever seen!! smile.gif

We got Polo's old reservation at the Riverview. Unfortunately, he can't make it this year. (again frown.gif )

Can't wait to see the rest of you all there!!!!!! laugh.gif

I hope to arrive at the Alpen Dorf on Monday night.

I can't wait!

'cept, ummm, does Arkansas have falling rocks? crazy.gif

Yep and we have spiders and snakes too. wink.gif