IGNORED

Proud owner of my new bike..

Duncan1

greiffster

Pretty. Thanks for sharing.

In regards to the windshield, quite a few folks here (including myself) have Cee Bailey aftermarket windshields on their 1150RTs. They have a few different sizes and styles.

Hi Duncan1.

Congratulations.

If you need a top case, can I recommend the large Givi E55 cases.

The BMW top case is tiny and fiddly.

Nice!!! Congrats

Some 0000 grade steel wool and water should clean up the oxidation

on those exhaust pipes and make them nice n shiny.

I recommend a headlight cover to keep rocks from cracking the $$$ headlight

Indy

Pretty. Thanks for sharing.

In regards to the windshield, quite a few folks here (including myself) have Cee Bailey aftermarket windshields on their 1150RTs. They have a few different sizes and styles.

I checked their website and it seems they make windshields for all 1150s except the RT???????

Thanks for all the great responses

greiffster

I checked their website and it seems they make windshields for all 1150s except the RT???????

Have another look under R 1100 & 1150 RT Windshield 1995 - 2006 on their website. It's easily missed since the other 1150's have their own section.

Have another look under R 1100 & 1150 RT Windshield 1995 - 2006 on their website. It's easily missed since the other 1150's have their own section.

Found it, thanks!

• 2 years later...

I tried one of the Cal Sci ones. It went with me to Alaska and back, but I replaced it in favor of the ZTechnik, which has been perfect (for me), except perhaps around town in summer heat--but what larger screen is?

If you want it, shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to send it for the cost of postage. It's in decent condition considering....