IGNORED

*OFFICIAL* 2016 UN Rally

Whip

*iN*

[i'M aLSO talking with sIRrODNEY to get his okay -- stay tuned. might even get Zig n Zag to come with us.]

Awesome! Been way too long Bone. By some incredible coincidence, there happens to be a televised spelling bee that week. ;)

2006 - yea, too long

62382723.jpg

markgoodrich

Suz and I are in, booked, got the last cheap room. Cheap being relative. Sure am glad Whip is covering 50% of the cost for everyone. $60 is a lot better than $120.

*iN*

[i'M aLSO talking with sIRrODNEY to get his okay -- stay tuned. might even get Zig n Zag to come with us.]

It'll be nice to see Sir Rodney again.

Randyat2006UnRallydinner.jpg

Waiting for clearance from work....too little seniority to book it for vacation so am trying to just get the schedule to free me for those days.....Hope to be there.. if no reservations left, its an extended day trip....

Arizona Al and Angie are IN!!!

Looking forward to getting together with all of you again--

Al & Angie

Edited by ArizonaAl
  • 3 weeks later...

Sign me up! ummm, where do I sign up? This thread??!?

My Bae may take her spyder. I know she WANTS to take her spyder.

Anyone interested in sharing a cabin?

Or a few people?

Who wants to Ride together from Northern California?

PM me.

Nick

Edited by NickInSac
Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

I booked our room months ago and have now gotten around to actually registering for both me and the missus. It'll be the first time she has met most of you so be nice.

Steve, we ARE nice. However, I've seen pictures of her and she's an attractive lady, so keep her away from Wurty. Just sayin'.

Looking forward to meeting your better half.

I booked our room months ago and have now gotten around to actually registering for both me and the missus. It'll be the first time she has met most of you so be nice.

Wonderful!!!!!

I've been tied up with a bunch of family crises, plus summer 2015 was lousy riding weather in GA, so I haven't been hanging around here much this year.

But Montana in July is tempting. Tires on my RT are pretty much worn out, so I should have a new set mounted by February. I'll have to think about this.

I've been tied up with a bunch of family crises, plus summer 2015 was lousy riding weather in GA, so I haven't been hanging around here much this year.

But Montana in July is tempting. Tires on my RT are pretty much worn out, so I should have a new set mounted by February. I'll have to think about this.

Seldon - don't think about it, just start your planning for it! :thumbsup:

There should have a good showing from our east coast BMWST members.

Edited by Endobobdds
Where do I find details on this rally?

Start on page 1 of this thread.

Then check out the reservations thread:

Reservations

More here

This is our yearly gathering, we call it the UN Rally because there are no venders, sponsors or event coordinators. Show up, hang out, ride, laugh, and relax.

If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me.

Whip

Edited by Whip
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

"IN" -- rEGISTERED etc...

Sadly I will not be bringing sIRrODNEY with me as he just changed jobs and is plum outta vacay.

I'll be bunkin' with Chris Olson - this outta be fun.

In with Mrs one, what the heck, what are 4,400 miles for a Subaru?

Becoming an international event!

I can't wait to see Aline.

. . . Thanks Whip, hope you don't mind if I go too :grin:

I only remember Aline.

Have we met?

:S

. . . Thanks Whip, hope you don't mind if I go too :grin:

I only remember Aline.

Have we met?

:S

Not really :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

If Doc47 goes, and Francois, I might have to talk to Leonb really hard to get him to agree to going... we've been out of the loop for quite a while!!!

If Doc47 goes, and Francois, I might have to talk to Leonb really hard to get him to agree to going... we've been out of the loop for quite a while!!!

Yes you have. It would be fun to see you two again.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes indeed, it will be great to see you again.

I think I need to change my board name as two poodles have adopted me; something like Dances with Poodles :dopeslap:

Edited by Kitsap

Well, the work weasels smiled on me so......

IN!!!

(yeah I know Im in shock too......Guess Ima gonna have to dust off the GS...and Momma's trike!)

Well, the work weasels smiled on me so......

IN!!!

(yeah I know Im in shock too......Guess Ima gonna have to dust off the GS...and Momma's trike!)

:clap::clap:

:wave:

MB>

It is with regret that I have to say that Sheila and I will now not be attending the UN.

Last November we moved home into a stone-built Victorian cottage in Devon, England. It is a great house that needs a fair bit of TLC. Just recently we discovered that part of what it needs is significant repairs to the 140 year-old roof timbers. This work is going to be quite expensive and it means we just don't have the cash needed to fly over to the states - not to mention the loss of income as I am self-employed.

To say I am disappointed is a vast understatement. This was one of the most exciting prospective trips in my lifetime. Perhaps next year.

Andy

szurszewski
Maybe we need a "go fund me" account for Andy and Sheila! I have not had the pleasure of meeting them. :grin:

I'd put in for that. Partly, like you, to have the pleasure of meeting them, but also because the idea of living in a stone cottage with a timbered roof fascinates me and I'd love to see the pictures and hear about the process of reroofing the thing in person. :)

Maybe we need a "go fund me" account for Andy and Sheila! I have not had the pleasure of meeting them. :grin:

+1

Build it and.......