IGNORED

Anyone used a smaller Top Case?

Exploreinman

Exploreinman

Does anyone use a smaller topcase on their GS that you can post a picture of? I don't need a large topcase and was looking at a GIVI 33 liter topcase.

Jeff in VA

I use the BMW Vario Topcase. It is adjustable so it can be either 25 or 35 liters. Very happy with it.

How about the BMW soft bag? The one I have pictured is the older version but it's basically the same as in this YouTube vid.

IMG_5527_zps1160a024.jpg

IMG_5524_zpsf402b7af.jpg

IMG_4234_zps4780b22d.jpg

Pat

• 5 months later...

I'm picking up a Pelican IM 2300 for the little WR, available on AMAZON and many other places for around $110 and many sizes offer a tailored fit for your needs.. Caribou Luggage is a little more elegant solution if you can't stand to drill holes in the regular Pelican.

http://cariboucases.com/Rear-Top-Case-Systems/

The Givi Trekker series is another option.

I use the BMW Vario Topcase. It is adjustable so it can be either 25 or 35 liters. Very happy with it.

me too

I hardly ever ride without it.

Have it in place of pillion seat on my 2010 GS.

Mounts to a nifty OEM plate that is on/off in seconds.

I had the large soft case, but really didn't like how it covered my turnsignals on my 08 1200RT. Also had the smaller hard case. Found someone the trade with so I now have the large hard tail trunk and the small soft tail bag. I really like the small one on three day trips, plenty of room for that water bottle and outer coat in afternoon for storage. For mutli day trips I go with the large hard trunk. JMO