IGNORED

Dynamic Motorrad bulbs

temesvar

Would like change to turn signal bulb with LED's.

Was thinking of a set from Dynamic Motorrad. I tried

to contact them before making a purchase, but have got

no response. Now this is when am about to buy from them.

What should i expect when there is a problem with one of

the bulbs? They are supposedly, life time warrantied!!

Anyone that has purchased from them had problems?

Thanks.

My experience with LED conversions, both recent and past, is one of unfulfilled expectations. First there can be CanBus issues with your bikes computer. Second, they tend to not last long. Lifetime warranty? Easy, with their profit margin they don't care if you happen to save your receipt and request a replacement. Or two. Because only 1% of people will do that. These LED turn signal and brake bulbs can be bright enough, but in some cases they are actually not as bright as incandescents due to emitter placement. Won't hurt to try them.

The Rocketman

I purchased a lightly used set of four of these bulbs for $75 which I thought was a deal, and I must say they are leagues better & waaay brighter than the OEM bulbs. On my '09RT no CanBus issues at all. Can't speak to warranty issues and contact problems, as I haven't had to deal with either yet.

I have them in my '14 GS and as observed above, they're much much brighter than the originals. No problem with CanBus. I don't expect any warranty problems but saved the originals for possible backups. (Took about 5 min. to install them).

At some point, we all had some issues with the LED's.

There are the cheap imitations, that are not of good quality, therefore may not last nor perform well.

The lights am looking at, WeissLicht Spektrum are for sure brighter, but also not so cheap.

I am willing to pay for, just that am worried why no one responds to my email!!

Have these now on BOTH my bikes and they are everything they say and more! Truly plug and play!! And LORD are they bright!

Am sure they are bright! Even so the lights are on, is anybody home though??

3 prepurchase emails, no response!

I put 4 of these on my 2015 GS and have had zero problems. They fit perfectly, are insanely bright :Cool:, and have not caused any Canbus errors. I would definitely buy again for a new bike.

The Rocketman

If you can reach them, they may still honor this discount from their Facebook page:

In celebration of the 2016 BMW MOA International Rally, we're having a week long sale! 25% off July 8 - 18! At the checkout, use coupon code: BMWMOA

P.S> I just tried to place an order and the discount code still works!!!Knocked $30 off the order.....

Edited by The Rocketman
I put 4 of these on my 2015 GS and have had zero problems. They fit perfectly, are insanely bright :Cool:, and have not caused any Canbus errors. I would definitely buy again for a new bike.

14 GSA,same results :thumbsup::thumbsup:

JR356

Thanks, Rocketman!

Can you tell me exactly what model bulbs are?

Are they Weisslicht Spektrum? Any model number on them?

If you have them on hand!

Thanks again!

The Rocketman

I think Dynamic Motorrad is a dealer of Weisslicht Spektrum bulbs. If you go to WS's site, and look at dealers, they direct you to DM's site. So I think the bulbs are one in the same.

Just go here:

http://dynamicmotorrad.com/ OR

Scroll down to "Vehicle Fit Guide":

http://dynamicmotorrad.com/bmw-vehicle-fit-guide/

When you find your 2008 RT, click on the green shopping cart which will bring you to Checkout. Enter the discount code, and you're on your way!

I have just received a set of Weisslicht Illustro Max to fit H7

for Hi beam. I don't know yet how it will work, will see and let you know, if interested!

• 1 month later...

[quote=The Rocketman At the checkout, use coupon code: BMWMOA

P.S> I just tried to place an order and the discount code still works!!!Knocked $30 off the order.....

SOLID! Thanks for the info... the coupon is still working.