IGNORED

Nova Scotia, here we are!

Stan Walker

Not a tale yet. Not until RTJohn and I get home and can deal with pictures.

We are on day 11 of a 28 day trip from Southern Calif. to Nova Scotia & Prince Edward Island. Total trip will be close to 10,000 miles.

We made it to Nova Scotia yesterday via the ferry. The day after tomorrow wifi be the Cabot Trail. Today was foggy with light rain.

Just wanted all of you to feel sorry for us.

Stan - thanks for the heads up - I was wondering where you and LTJohn were riding. I saw a post about you being on a 10,000 ride. Impressive. Looking forword to learning all about it.

Edited by workin them angels

Have a great time.

I still have fond memories of that trip I took two years ago.

I love Nova Scotia, great views, great people, great eats!!!!!

Looking forward to reading your RR.

Hope your weather improves. I rode to NS from OR a few years ago. Due to rain and fog, we decided to pass on the (I've been told) beautiful Cabot Trail. We figured, what's the point of going if all you can only see is 50 - 100 meters in any direction?

Weather has mostly been in the mid 70's even in the fog. About 65 when we wake up. Fog is fairly light and only occasionally around. Mostly overcast with frequent sunshine. Great riding and photo weather.

We blew off Prince Edward. Rain and fog.

Headed for Acadia NP instead. Maine.

Stopped for awhile to replace rear tire on my bike. Nail.

Should reach Acadia mid day today. Never been there!!

Then on to Niagra Falls.

:)

Stopped for awhile to replace rear tire on my bike. Nail.

Guess now you don't have to worry about running out of tread.

At least on the rear.

Have a safe & enjoyable rest of the journey.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know that RTJohn and I have returned to Southern Calif. safe and sound.

It was a great ride and we had almost perfect weather. One 15 minute rain squall while on a travel day and an occasional sprinkle.

Pictures coming soon. First I have to deal with 27 days worth of mail, gas receipts, food receipts, motel receipts, etc.

Stan

Nice to hear you had a great journey. Am sure you enjoyed, as well as the exchange rate of 1.3 on Canadian buck!

Cabot trail is nice, was also foggy when there last September. But nothing like Halifax!!!I hope you brought warmer clothing... :grin:

Still waiting for the pic's!! :lurk: