Cuba tour on motorcycle, help and suggestions

temesvar

On the winter months here in Ontario, i would like to take

a trip to warmer and exotic places. Since i like to ride, a

motorcycle tour would be great. Was thinking of Cuba, never been there,

but other suggestions are welcome. Would like to fly to Havana, rent a bike

and join a tour group with guide.

Look forward to suggestions and advises!! :lurk:

Google Cuba M/C tours. There is a guy who runs tours in Cuba during the winter. Sorry, can't remember his name. Enjoy, it's a beautiful island.

Thanks for your help!

I have seen that, they are a travel agency from Denmark.

They have Harley's and GS650 and 850. Just hoped someone has already been there and can tell about their experience!

I've never been, but a young friend of mine was there a few weeks ago. He and his S.O. spent a week in Havana.

He told me "The people are nice, but they are always trying to find a way to get money from you. The food is pretty scetchy." And the one I found most interesting... "It was hard to find a toilet with a seat on it."

He thinks Cuba needs about 10 years to get ready for tourists.

Of course YMMV...

There is a guy in texas who does tours that advertises. Not familiar with the one in Europe. What questions do you want answered?

There is a guy in texas who does tours that advertises. Not familiar with the one in Europe. What questions do you want answered?

Well, Cuba M/C Tours come up a travel agency from Denmark.

Just didn't find anything else yet. I posted this to see if anyone has experienced Cuba,

or other South American motorcycle tour, and what one should look for, if they can

recommend a certain travel agency!

I've never been, but a young friend of mine was there a few weeks ago. He and his S.O. spent a week in Havana.

He told me "The people are nice, but they are always trying to find a way to get money from you. The food is pretty scetchy." And the one I found most interesting... "It was hard to find a toilet with a seat on it."

He thinks Cuba needs about 10 years to get ready for tourists.

Of course YMMV...

Am sure Cuba is poor. But there are places on earth that have no toilets, and one is lucky to find a good leaf, as substitute for

toilet paper!! :eek: We should go visit those places, not to complain, but to appreciate the luxury we live in!!