IGNORED

iPhone 7Pluse and WAZE?

RoyTemple

Considering getting an iPhone 7 Plus. Have an iPhone 6.

I use my iPhone 6 with WAZE on a RAM mount on every ride of any distance. I also use it in my car.

Anyone with experience with an iPhone Plus (any version) who can tell me how well it works on the Plus? Is the image on the screen any easier to read than on the smaller (6, 6S, 7) versions?

My eyes are not what they used to be. :(

Have an iPhone 6s Plus. I believe the screen size and resolution is the same as the 7 Plus. Prior phone was an iPhone 5.

I do not use the iPhone on the bike, do not have a Ram mount or anything like that on the bike yet. I use the BMW Nav 4 for GPS, rarely text or call when riding. So my response will not be exactly on target to your questions.

Easier to read? Yes. Go into Settings->Display & Brightness and set Bold Text on if you have not done that. Almost makes trendy gray text readable. Almost.

I do not use WAZE so I am not able to comment on that. But other web sites are more usable in my experience.

The other *huge* improvement with the 6s Plus was battery life. I *never* run out of battery, sometimes even without charging overnight. Apple makes a battery pack for the 6 models which basically adds the 6 plus batteries, about a hundred bucks, very worth it IMHO if you wind up keeping your 6.

One nuisance - I have the BMS sound system. WIth that, the storage compartment is too small for the 6s Plus. The iPhone5 was fine, even with a Mophie battery.

Good luck!