IGNORED

Crazy weather

Bud

Winds gusting 40 - 45 MPH here this morning.

The rest of the country battered by snow, rain, floods, cold.

Just a crazy winter and we are just getting started.

Hunker down everyone.

Dave McReynolds

Both 80 and 50 closed over the mountains today due to mud slides, high rain, snow, and wind. Guess anybody in Sacramento wanting to move to Texas today will have to wait until tomorrow, at the least.

I saw on national news the other night that Europe is having a, "traditionally cold winter." They went on to say, "after three or four years of warm winters from global warming the Europeans are not used to the traditional cold and snow of winter."

Then of course they went to the western part of the USA with the snow in the mountains jumping to the east coast etc... (I think it was NBC we were watching...)

Edited by Sonor

Portland, OR, currently getting a major (for here) snowstorm. May total a foot when it stops this afternoon. Many freeways blocked by jacknifed trucks & cars. Chains required on all vehicles in Portland, I-84 closed. Not much relief until Sunday when temp goes to mid-40s & rain. Schools closed. Kids get to play.

Joe Frickin' Friday
Portland, OR, currently getting a major (for here) snowstorm. May total a foot when it stops this afternoon.

even the elephants are having a good time (see final 40 seconds). :grin: