IGNORED

Urologist humor

Bud

I had 3 gold marker beads implanted in my prostate this morning. Easy, peasy.

The urologist said to never tell a woman that I have them. He said it gives a new meaning to the term "Gold Digger".

After my prep for my Colonoscopy, as I was been wheeled into the room where the MAGIC was going to happen.

The doctor asked how my prep went.

I told him "I was sooooooooooo cleaned out that when I walked in from the parking lot -

I whistled! :dopeslap:

:rofl:

:lurk:

My first prostate exam was at 8 AM appointment. My doctor told me as he was putting on his rubber glove, "Well Chris, I you are not fully awake you are going to be now." I had no context until 30 seconds later!

Where I worked several years ago, the company sponsored periodic on-site health screenings for employees, among others a prostate screening...PSA and DRE. At one of them my coworker who was a bit younger than me went for his first prostate screening, He came back with his eyes wide and said 'DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO ME???' Being an IT type he assumed the 'digital' in DRE was some sort of computerized test. I got a good laugh at it but he didn't appreciate the humor.

Where I worked several years ago, the company sponsored periodic on-site health screenings for employees, among others a prostate screening...PSA and DRE. At one of them my coworker who was a bit younger than me went for his first prostate screening, He came back with his eyes wide and said 'DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO ME???' Being an IT type he assumed the 'digital' in DRE was some sort of computerized test. I got a good laugh at it but he didn't appreciate the humor.

My Urologist's partner is his wife. When I went for my first appointment, she performed the DRE. I took one look at the very large wedding ring and prayed she wasn't going to use her ring finger. She didn't, but she has very short fingers and I thought she was interested in my sexually because a lot of her hand was involved!!!!!!!! :whistle:

..... he assumed the 'digital' in DRE was some sort of computerized test. ...

Could have told him it wasn't digital, it was anal-log.

I have had a high PSA number since my first PSA 15 years ago so I see a Urologist every 6 mo. My first visit after the ACA passed he asked me if I wanted the Affordable Care Act exam or the regular exam. I asked what was the difference? He said "I can't afford to use lube with the Affordable Care Act exam". I told him I'd gladly pay extra for the regular exam.

Edited by Glenn Reed
  • 2 weeks later...