IGNORED

Have Things Slowed Down?

Amac

Things have picked up for one of our local KTM dealers. I called to see if he still had a 1290 GT on the floor (he just sold one but has one more in the warehouse). He said he has sold 12 bikes this week with more sales to come (Supercross in town this weekend). Good to hear.

I remember picking up my RT and riding home March 4, 2000.

Things have picked up for one of our local KTM dealers. I called to see if he still had a 1290 GT on the floor (he just sold one but has one more in the warehouse). He said he has sold 12 bikes this week with more sales to come (Supercross in town this weekend). Good to hear.

I remember picking up my RT and riding home March 4, 2000.

I'm guessing with the warm-up this weekend dealers will see an uptick in business. We're supposed to be in the upper 50's Saturday and Sunday.

Daytona looms...

Wherever people are, and what ever they ride, this time of year, hope springs eternal and sales start to swing upward,

We scoured the region for good pre-owned bikes to have them in stock for theis time of year.

Would sell the new ones, but many are looking for a good deal

and upgrade.

Often they would ask, "what's the best oil for my new bike and

we would say..."

;)

"read your manual, or this update from BMM wrt fluids/intervals

and follow the mileage/time maintnenance schedules."

"Yes, but what's the best oil?"

:rofl:

Well I popped in here for my monthly visit, saw some old familiar names on this thread and thought I'd take up some bandwidth!

My 99 RT is still solid and I'm riding it regularly (even in this roller-coaster winter weather) ...

A few weeks back on a warm spell I installed a new ignition coil in my little KZ, took it out for a spin before the snow came back ...

I still visit the Oilhead section to see how the others' are holding up ...

------------------

Chris (aka Tender Vittles )

Little '77 KZ400 in the Big Apple

Black '99 RT for Everywhere Else, such as ...

310287-mar2004.gif

Welcome back!

Well I popped in here for my monthly visit, saw some old familiar names on this thread and thought I'd take up some bandwidth!

My 99 RT is still solid and I'm riding it regularly (even in this roller-coaster winter weather) ...

A few weeks back on a warm spell I installed a new ignition coil in my little KZ, took it out for a spin before the snow came back ...

I still visit the Oilhead section to see how the others' are holding up ...

------------------

Chris (aka Tender Vittles )

Little '77 KZ400 in the Big Apple

Black '99 RT for Everywhere Else, such as ...

310287-mar2004.gif