IGNORED

Zumo 550 Repair

AdventurePoser

AdventurePoser

Does anyone know where I might send my old Zumo 550 for a general tune up and updates? Zumo is no longer supporting this unit, and it really needs some work.

I hate to buy a new GPS, mostly because I'm cheap, but I also really like my 550. It's given my about 150,000 miles of service.

TIA for any help you might be able to provide.

Does anyone know where I might send my old Zumo 550 for a general tune up and updates? Zumo is no longer supporting this unit, and it really needs some work.

I hate to buy a new GPS, mostly because I'm cheap, but I also really like my 550. It's given my about 150,000 miles of service.

TIA for any help you might be able to provide.

Evening AdventurePoser

Depends on what's wrong with yours. Parts for the Z-550 are getting difficult to find.

If it needs a new on/off button the case is no longer available but there are a couple of decent do-it-your-self repairs.

If it needs a new Digitizer those are still available on E-Bay (just installed a new Digitizer in my Z-550 last fall)

In any case you might try calling (612) 326-4364 as they used to repair the Z-550's.

Steve the number Dirtrider gave you is the one I've been saving for years since I have 3 550's. I've never used them so hope they are still in the business. Let us know.

Marty