IGNORED

My daughter's riding season in one minute.

TEWKS

Glad & thanks! :thumbsup: Yeah, that was pretty much the end of season ride for her. They squeezed in a couple since but as you know, no place to plug in the Gerbings. :grin:

Honestly, and I'm not proud to say it, the data question is way above my pay grade. :dontknow::grin:

The iPod can record in time-lapse and that's how I recorded it. It was about ten or so minutes in total.

Pat

Pat, good luck with the mule. Daughter will want to win...which means a very good show pony! Shake the safe, it's in there somewhere.

tell Kiley she is doing great, an Olympian in the making.

Oh man, that sounds BMW expensive! :rofl:

Pat

No Pat, Multi BMW's, just saying. :thumbsup:

Ask Kiley which one she wants, the Minnie Me or the Percheron?

exxh_EkhQ-B_AHZmCbStN4MouOcOgtrnuT6aGSqhlbKoPCWjZ-LpXIpE55KsNWelELcTAEDrc32XWu3Ji038HuQaOYu5GA_OcPf_KrPWPNFveVuRoWer5vKFuZBss9NXhFHmjgPqBNjmn-pYWLlARkrT6S-vA95DAoO5NH0ujxwkvkMz10-tSU4O2z00viHrpz3riQK-cYuiGpL3bm9ZZnuG-KzNe2Q285khWyy_R-3VOD1t2DI5nnl2FEblFYOCUScmgXeapFSV_EZyPhjvcHeUokhP1l4c26X_DR3iTcFgx2Jempa_5HIIRwRREO8dV8B4RbQoEIA6Wc4MFo-O_VWOK_FqQ6DbRkssBqWA0-Q5nrRlN9CCE5Oq4qE4fqkOlt0QlvWAfguqKKJC6lYd1CsOmALOyDzn30f-35aQzzIRh6rzz4Ni7zzjOmSjP6aOpRb9TOmGVuGWEDWmwtnG2bvgcpKWWN_AgJga9qwhYtAjBMnn7zvc3eId7eVHh6Bt3ycVIsE23ZzZX6jQYLnO_Gsvq7vxTZB-PSnplqZ9cn7_cr1Z_kGR5ihWiOiNhP24ci7o5Ww3gDCWVva56Uf0MK26yK-FyxshvZB7t64nJRULO0Ehb2Guj25MQ2LfvXjcebKwTfEi5vmVkRmXMVHB7xFSGuxeGBAnmAwdBGbnNg=w479-h639-no?.jpg

F727J2bJLgDvE_lQJ8dP0bZ_HmzNjWdw1Zn07eLIKCxyJFw6LTdXyIzCLjNU1D_cme4eBTO8AkfVO1QkIYwYlc8ZKBOKpPfVM6ZNDu2eYh-XCbTYqvYGXE00-gGt35w-2BD3n4NvkTpX9ZnuVEj2mX6odcvO51W6ec12RFHjrSDMcZEX9Gpn9CROuSmhI4TCCvJIyQW7eusgpj3zhosAStCTW8e9LCatyTI7RQ-eYr8TjFDAMSU2G896c0CeoCG4MenXYROktWBy1fK0sXQwCpxgsHj90Gkqu81R7G42Up2LjBvicMIDl6rjO4fvwDCFROXTG7mcIPdt0D0DoL5Dxv2O8oQWrOU03Tn8asHRdKfC8qjRQNouGFeXp2081oNIpJMikVZFjFO2-oM9LUhbeBzFwTbzDiCcmjTfIKcdzh1IVsju9KxlXmZeps_RI8eQ876sjo2KbP0DwahTwqMtQqJDu21X5yVYwPBwCIUSJLYLRU_eYVKfjyUMf4pQOHXM0yXmm-hsm2HoJ8wytTQwuqUZt75QnxCpcVfcPv-WEec4T47G9AabbcfqnbS-31wAVrg6DPffF3Fu2_yxkW9v8nxyE89jnoIRFG2W1h8TNCef3EiNlRb6hU8y_FJ1zvFQzReSWsFDumgbs-dPRzXTRa0579FdMJ1ElFtLxT3EZA=w852-h639-no?.jpg

Good luck.

Terry

Pat, I still remember Katie's smile when she realized that she had taken first place in an event. It will slow down the pace of moto buying!

I had 3 bikes in 4 years.

Then 5 bikes in the past 46 years.

You two, like 46 in the past 5...

JK :Cool:

Keep riding, buying, and having fun.

:wave:

• 3 weeks later...
Bill_Walker
Wait till she wants her own horse

No waiting involved Marty, it's here and now! :read: Oh, I'm screwed! :dopeslap::rofl:

Pat

Financially, you're screwed. But she'll be too busy with horses to get into trouble, and she'll learn lots of valuable life lessons about working toward long-term goals (my daughter started riding at 6 and is now an attorney).

Daughter riding and showing is the best! They learn so much/stay busy/keep away from trouble. :thumbsup: It does cost a buck tho. :rofl:

Bill_Walker
Wait till she wants her own first horse

No waiting involved Marty, it's here and now! :read: Oh, I'm screwed! :dopeslap::rofl:

Pat

Fixed it for you. If she's competing, there will be more than one, and they'll get progressively more expensive as she competes at higher levels. As will the boarding, training and showing costs.

Did you know that Fed Ex ships horses by air within the US? DAMHIK.

Wait till she wants her own first horse

Pat

Fixed it for you. If she's competing, there will be more than one, and they'll get progressively more expensive as she competes at higher levels. As will the boarding, training and showing costs.

Did you know that Fed Ex ships horses by air within the US? DAMHIK.

Sounds like Bill is a member of the club. It was wonderful to watch my daughter learn, ride and shovel stuff at the barn!