IGNORED

Temecula check in

Heyfrank

great ride Todd. in at 5:30. Lunch place was great. I like Food. Thank you. Very nice to see the guys again. Nice to get back into the other saddle again. Ya, I know,I know.

Bill_Walker

Home at 11:50 AM. My departure was delayed by having to remove a very large nail from my rear tire and to plug the hole. The Nealey kit worked great. Air pressure was slightly higher when I got home (via a scenic and twisty route).

Had a great time, as usual, despite having to deal with the flower-peeping traffic.

... great ride Todd.
Have to agree. Excellent weather, actual ocean sand and ocean view accomplished :Cool: , punctuated by an entertaining (and for some inexpensive) dinner followed by drinks and live music to round out a great day. Looking forward to next year .

With 1,079 miles on the trip meter I arrived home around 2:00 on Sunday afternoon. That is about 1,000 miles further than I'd ride to see Todd, but luckily there were others in attendance. :lurk:

Ride tale to follow.

Yes there was sand. The weather cooperated and the roads did the same. Generally great company. As was said, to many lookie lous for hooners like us but the countryside was beautiful.

2017-03-25%2015.27.54_zpslpnkmlba.jpg

The intrepid explorers from left to right include yours truly, Graydude, mini me EDDDDDDD, ChrisOlson, CarlWilliams, Havasu Dave, Groanup and Bill Walker. Missing include our photographer Big Fish and Haken and HeyFrank who had to peel off earlier

The only incident of the day happened when EDDDDDD tried to impress some girl who he thought was Gidget by doing stoppies in the sand only to get stuck in said sad and had to pulled to safety. Stupid EDDDDD.

IMG_2212_zpsqlztcbv4.jpg

Edited by graydude
Yes there was sand. The weather cooperated and the roads did the same. Generally great company. As was said, to many lookie lous for hooners like us but the countryside was beautiful.

2017-03-25%2015.27.54_zpslpnkmlba.jpg

The intrepid explorers from left to right include yours truly, Graydude, mini me EDDDDDDD, ChrisOlson, CarlWilliams, Havasu Dave, Groanup and Bill Walker. Missing include our photographer Big Fish and Haken and HeyFrank who had to peel off earlier

Classic Photo of the crew!!! :shake:

Good to read that you didn't get rained out.

Tood, do you feel like doing the same ride in a week or so?

Hey Larry, Not that ride but Havasu Dave and I are trying to put together an impromptu ride into Sedona and Jerome for a few days the week of April 3rd thru the 7th if you have any interest.

Edited by graydude

Hey Larry, Not that ride but Havasu Dave and I are trying to put together an impromptu ride into Sedona and Jerome for a few days the week of April 3rd thru the 7th if you have any interest.

Todd/ Dude= Tood

:grin:

MB>

Wow, that was awesome B/F, thanks! :thumbsup: What's the flight time on one of those? I'm sure I'd wander off too far and crash it out of range or exhaust the battery. :dopeslap:

Pat

Tewks - Do some research online about the DJI Mavic Pro.

Hard to crash and they have smart batteries that know when to return to home.

It is all GPS position base and they are super cool. 4k video capability that nearly fits in your pocket. Batteries last 20-27 minutes. Can fly 4.3 miles away and never loose the transmission. I could go on and on... like I said, research online and you will want one.

Now that was a Great recap, via drone photography! Thought I was at a TT aerial view without the speed. Well done Mr. B Fish! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...