IGNORED

UnRally XVI 2017 - Registration Info

TyTass

Always fun to post as I, deservedly, have been the pin cushion in the past.

Made flight reservations today along with adjoining trip planning hotel stays on either side of the UN. fly in to BNA on June 23 and back home from same on July 2.

Could it be......is it happening......the Challinor clan (all 3 of us) will actually be there!?!?!?!

Shudder!!

Always fun to post as I, deservedly, have been the pin cushion in the past.

Made flight reservations today along with adjoining trip planning hotel stays on either side of the UN. fly in to BNA on June 23 and back home from same on July 2.

Could it be......is it happening......the Challinor clan (all 3 of us) will actually be there!?!?!?!

Shudder!!

:dontknow::Yes::Yes:

lawnchairboy

officially IN, with the family, as of today.

we look forward to seeing all you knuckleheads.

steve.foote

After looking over the guest list, it's clear there will be a need for adult supervision. Silvia and I offer our services. We're in!

After looking over the guest list, it's clear there will be a need for adult supervision. Silvia and I offer our services. We're in!

Hmmm ... it seems to me the folks in the last two posts are those that require adult supervision. However, I'm still happy all of you can make it!

OBTW Cohost duties do not entail being the adult supervision! We need volunteers for THAT!

steve.foote

Craig, I just checked with the Mrs. to confirm my level of maturity and she just laughed. Laughed!

Craig, I just checked with the Mrs. to confirm my level of maturity and she just laughed. Laughed!

And you're surprised why? :whistle:

OK, just added Steve (RightSpin) and Silvia and Mark_Mac. I also added the lawnchairboy clan with lawnchairboy, so the order has changed (in case anyone was set on their numbering :rofl: ). We need one more to finish this page ... who's going to be the one?

i-QKsFtvH-L.png

Well, that was quick, Brian! I don't normally post attendees list twice in a but we can now focus on filling page 2. Come on folks! Let's keep those registrations flowing in!

i-kkmcjhS-L.png

Looks like I may be lead off hitter for page 2, as always a little too slow for the A-group.

Registration made and reservations for Sunday arrival.

:wave:

how about we just sort by name so we can find ourselves ?

What, you can't find yourself here? Really? :rofl:

There are times when strict alphabetizing helps. Look at the list. This is not one of those times.

Looks like I may be lead off hitter for page 2, as always a little too slow for the A-group.

Registration made and reservations for Sunday arrival.

:wave:

Yes, indeed ... you are the first for page 2. I'll post it soon.

how about we just sort by name so we can find ourselves ?

In the grand scheme of life, the UN has never really been one of the existential milemarkers of my life. I suggest a long ride to go find yourself...

:dopeslap::rofl:

Well this is headed to be one of the biggest UN's I've attended.

Planning on bringing the new rig??

I was thinking the same thing!! :computer::whistle::whistle::rofl:

Of course, but I won't be chasing Bernie!!!!!! :rofl:

Not even sure how well I will be doing on it but it will give me a chance to practice riding curvy roads. We don't have many of those in Illinois. Illinois: Home of the Mouse. 318 Miles - 11 Curves ©

Well I've been trying desperately to make this work while still planning a summer vacation w/my son.

As much as I want to come this year and with nearly all the stars aligned to allow it (divorce well past, new job, new car), I'm still not sure I can swing it. I'm trying, really I am. I remember how much fun Un X was and so want to repeat it. But 4/15 is coming fast. How many spaces are left?

It's only "chasing Bernie" when one has a chance of catching him, right? Most people just ride somewhere after Bernie, and only catch up at the next turn because he's there waiting. :bike:

It's only "chasing Bernie" when one has a chance of catching him, right? Most people just ride somewhere after Bernie, and only catch up at the next turn because he's there waiting. :bike:

It's all just rumors. Especially Bud, he's a wild man. Bob and I had a hell of time trying to stay in front of him. :thumbsup:

It's all just rumors. Especially Bud, he's a wild man. Bob and I had a hell of time trying to stay in front of him. :thumbsup:

Bud - is a "sleeper" I have spent a good number of very enjoyable days on the road with him. While he sometimes talks and acts like it is his first outing on a new bike - the man can ride! :thumbsup:

Bud - is a "sleeper" I have spent a good number of very enjoyable days on the road with him. While he sometimes talks and acts like it is his first outing on a new bike - the man can ride! :thumbsup:

Oh, OK. I got it "Bud = Sandbagger!" :wave:

Hey now, I will be riding a new bike! I don't even have it in the garage for crying out loud! And I've never ridden a hack before so I know I won't be power sliding around corners.

But I always enjoy good company and Bob is some of the best.

Besides, only 15 treatments to go and then I will be certainly capable of riding at radioactive speeds. :wave:

Oh, OK. I got it "Bud = Sandbagger!" :wave:

Don't believe it. There will be a sandbag in the sidecar to help this new rider keep the car on the road, instead of in the air!

Couple of Hoons, they know who they are, ran away from me a couple of years ago after a good lunch somewhere SE of Nashville. All I wanted to do was catch up with them to hand off the Makers Mark before I had to return to St. Louis as my grandson was having surgery. :whistle:

Edited by Bud

Besides, only 15 treatments to go and then I will be certainly capable of riding at radioactive speeds. :wave:

Best of luck to you with that, Bud. But look at the bright side, it'll be easier to ride before sun up and after sun down ... for your 'boys' will glow in the dark. :thumbsup:

Best of luck to you with that, Bud. But look at the bright side, it'll be easier to ride before sun up and after sun down ... for your 'boys' will glow in the dark. :thumbsup:

New kind of driving lights???? :rofl:

Couple of Hoons, they know who they are, ran away from me a couple of years ago after a good lunch somewhere SE of Nashville. All I wanted to do was catch up with them to hand off the Makers Mark before I had to return to St. Louis as my grandson was having surgery. :whistle:

That Makers was well traveled before it's demise.

That Makers was well traveled before it's demise.

Yes, I can verify that the bottle in question was eventually killed after making it to quite a few gatherings. In fact, I watched it die. The last toast was to you, Bud. :beer:

ATTENTION EVERYONE YET TO REGISTER:

We have gained a few efficiencies with our providers, so we are able to extend the cut-off date. See edits below in red.

UNRALLY XVI REGISTRATION FEE:

$55.00 per attendee. However, the event ticketing site we're using (EventZilla) charges $1.00 per ticket, so the total to each attendee is $56.00.

REGISTRATION CUTOFF DATE: 15 April 2017 15 May 2017

In order to have ample lead time to get food ordered for your place at the Group Meal and for T-shirt printing, the cutoff for registration is 15 May 2017. However, we can still take late registrations, but we simply can't guarantee there will be a T-shirt for you or enough food ordered for you at the group meal (i.e., the caterer does not order extra food by default).

Edited by TyTass

Glad to hear there is an extension for registering. Georgi and I would still very much like to attend our third UN but the very real possibility that we will be moving and the ongoing treatment for Georgi's TBI is throwing a large monkey wrench into plans for the near future. We will see...

Glad to hear there is an extension for registering. Georgi and I would still very much like to attend our third UN but the very real possibility that we will be moving and the ongoing treatment for Georgi's TBI is throwing a large monkey wrench into plans for the near future. We will see...

Well, we're happy that you're happy that we delayed the Registration Cut Off. All the very best to Georgi with the TBI treatment. PM forthcoming.

Well, we lost two (Joe and Juanita) ... boo :cry: ... but we gained two (Randy and Joel) ... yay! :clap:.

Let's see if we can exceed 80 by the close of the weekend.

i-3qtFNGP-L.png

i-qmLs83q-L.png

Well, holy cow! We just got another 2 this afternoon ... Chris (Ids_OK) and Gary (gsgar1150). :clap: One more today and we'll hit 80 already. :burnout:

OK, so let me amend my throw-down challenge. Let's see if we can hit 85 by close of the weekend. :revit:

Edited by TyTass

As far as late registration goes, We ALL know Ken Insley does not eat, (how else is he so fit) and Chris K and Joel G are on much needed diets, so there should be plenty for our late registration riders :-)

Carnac.jpg

Carnac says: Well this is headed to be one of the biggest UN's I've attended.

:rofl:

OK, so I was over-zealous thinking we'd get to 85 by the close of the weekend. In fact, we're still at 79, but there's still plenty of time.

i-FVMfRXw-L.png

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we lost a couple more, John and Ruth Ranalletta :cry: , but gained another. :dance:

We've been on a bit of a drought with sign-ups recently, which I suppose is all the folks waiting for the last possible minute to gauge their ability to take time off and/or travel at that particular time. That's OK, the last possible minute is still a month out ... and perhaps we can slide it a bit more yet. However, it would be far better for you to reserve your spot early if you're even only pretty sure you'll be able to make it.

Happy Easter!

Edited by TyTass

NOTE: If anyone had been experiencing problem registering, the event registration page in EventZilla is now fixed. Sorry for any difficulties or frustration this may have caused.