IGNORED

New BMW Owner

slime

Just wanted to say HI and thanks for the add. Just bought my first BMW a clean, 1997 r850r. It's also my first street bike in seven years. Bad accident in 2005 on my sport touring HAyabusa had me idle for a couple years. I then bought a street legal dirt bike so I could brush up on my roots and to get my skills back. Spend most of my rides around Tellico Plains in the woods,but also the local back roads too. Now, I hope to be back motorcycle traveling once again...once this monsoon stops.

Welcome Slime! You are right in the back yard of this years Un Rally. Take a look at This Forum for all of the details. If you can make it you will meet many fellow riders from all over. Great people, great riding, many great memories!

Welcome - You will like it here!

You live close to many of our BMWST event locations. Come to the UnRally, as Ltljohn suggested, but don't wait to meet some of the best, most enthusiastic motorcycle people you will ever have the pleasure of meeting/riding with. Ride over next week and join us for part or all of START '17 in Maggie Valley. Take a look here.

Welcome.

Nice area to ride you are in, enjoy.

Plenty of opportunities to meet and greet in the near, very near future, hope to see you.

Slime you are just a hop skip and a jump from our spring event in Maggie Valley the (Start). There is still rooms available. Short notice but it STARTs Wednesday and goes through Sunday.

I am about a 100 miles south of you. Hope to meet you some time.

Alan