IGNORED

Condor Motorcycle Garage Dolly--Any Experience with this?

Tasker

I really don't see any advantage over the park n move unit. Good idea, but just doesn't seem to work in the real world. I wouldn't be too trustworthy of the bike just being held with the front wheel clamp. Which brings up another issue, backing the bike off those type of front wheel clamps!

My experience with the Condor Wheel Chock has been phenomenal. I have had one in my trailer for about 8 years and it makes trailer loading a breeze. There are knock-offs of the design, but the genuine Condor is amazing.

I like it so much that I just ordered this new design to replace a Park-n-move that I own. I like the Park-n-move for its form factor, but I never really felt like it was secure as I moved the motorcycle around. I will be giving up the convenience of the small footprint of the Park-N-Move, but I will gain the security of the Condor design.

My $.02.

I'd want to see a video of someone pulling/pushing a heavy bike around on uneven concrete first.

See the site link provided above. There are videos there, as well as more on YouTube.

John Gregory

I bought one at the national rally last year. Love it. A Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 sits on it regularly. Easy enough to move around the garage. My wife can move it!

Highly Recommended!

John

R1100RT

R1200R

Just yesterday I was standing in the garage wishing my R1100RT was on one of those things so I could move it without taking it off the centerstand, jockeying it around and putting it back on the centerstand. But, I think I could build something suitable for less than 464 bike chips. I'm was an experienced fabricator (in a former life)and my bro-in-law has a welder.